• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#100 Voltorb / #101 Electrode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dzum101

Shiny Electrode

I have a shiny Electrode that I will gladly trade in black/white for a shaymin, arceus, darkrai, genesect, victini, mew, keldeo, celebi, deoxys, or meloetta of any level. A shiny would be preferred but is not demanded. PM me if interested. Thanks! :D

Traded for a lvl 100 shiny darkrai

Last edited:

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
I need a voltorb and a electrode for my dex.

justdieplz

Looking for Voltorb of any nature and gender. Can offer most starters, and various ghost pokemon! I also have others, just message me for negotiations.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Trading

Electrode - Level 30 - Modest - Has Pokerus

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Trading

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Trading

ebevan91

Looking for any Voltorb/Electrode

Reamer182

ShellBack Trainer
shiny voltorb up for grabs lookin for either shiny ponyta, vulpix, squirtle, cubone.

froobisu

I can breed voltorb for any pokemon in my signature, or any other reasonable offer.

Kaze512

I need a voltorb to complete by kanto dex! Please pm me I have alot of breedable pokemon! Thanks!!!

GOT IT THANKS!!!!

Last edited:

Jasond88

That lady is mine
Have a lvl 1 voltorb and a lvl 30 electrode called billy. Pm offers preferably tauros or arcanine but we can work something out

DarkGanta

Pokemon Trainer
Looking for Voltorb, see signature for details and PM me please :)

Yilspaz

Anyone offering a Voltorb/Electrode? I don't mind what stats/moves it has, I just need one for my Pokédex ^.^ PM me with offers!

ebevan91

Got a Voltorb from the DW if anyone wants it...

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Looking for DWf Voltorb, I have almost every other DWf, see links in signature to find what you're looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.