• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

101 Things Not To Do in Walmart

Qmaz246

Disney Trainer
Although this may be an easy thing to look up, try to make your own. Ill start, and if we get to 101, we'll just start over.1. Run into Walmart, ask what year it is, and after you hear the reply, yell out "It worked!" And run out laughing maniacally.

Pir8Heart

ƸӜƷ
2. Bring in some cats, then sprinkle some catnip in other people's carts.

4. Wear a Black Shirt, Pants, Shoes, and Mask then bring a toy gun. Put the gun in your pocket, show it to everyone, then try to order something normally. After that, yell out, u mad walmart people?

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
5. Go to the toy section with a friend and open up a pair of lightsabers, then run around the store trying to use the force pretending you are Jedi's.

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
8. Get 3 pigs and a pen. With the pen, write in each one of the pigs either the number 1, 2 or 4, no repeating. Set them loose and when they get the 3 pigs, watch them look for pig number 3.

Skarm™

Light It Up
10) Run in with a Publix cart saying WTF is this $&@? place I thought it was a Publix. OH wait I just stole there cart

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
11.) Do not bring in a hose and rinse down the floor of the water slide isle....then waterslide down it

Skarm™

Light It Up
LOL
15) Walk in and say, oh I thought this was the strip club across the street... Nevermind

Not_A_Cyberbully

Claimed Gabite
19. Go to the Chip Isle and yell "Where is the Cheese!" when they take to the cheese, yell "Where's the Crackers!". Repeat.