• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

101 Things Not To Do in Walmart

Argon Wartortle

Farewell, SPPF...
64) Roll around the floor shouting "and I said ROLL OVER. ROLL OVER. ROLL OVER." Friend of mine actually did that.
65) Pour liquid nitrogen on the floor to see if it freezes. When employees come up to you say "I'm practicing my ice beam attack!" And pour whatever is left of the LN over them.

Nitocrys

Because I'm Happy.
66- go to an item in the store, look at the price, then scream, "IT'S OVER 9000!"
67- Walk up to a random worker and ask them out on a date. lol

Argon Wartortle

Farewell, SPPF...
69) Go into a dressing room, wait a while and shout "THERE'S NO TOILET PAPER IN HERE!"
70) Hide a walkie talkie in the toys or the clothes and say things like "I know where you live..."
71) Go up to an old man and say "Grandpa! You're ALIVE! It's a miracle!"

Ghosts of the Forums

Who Ya Gonna Call?
72) b***ch about how everything used to be better when you were a kid. and then steal an xbox and 1000 dollars.
73) light yourself on fire and then run through the aisles screaming "WHY AM I ON FIRE?!?!?!?!?!?" to the ceiling.

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
82. Strip naked, cover yourself in raspberry jam, and run through the aisles screaming "it's alive!"

Sir Spacebar

Time to change fate!
83. Throw a bucket of water at a random employee while yelling,
It's super effective!
when they give you a warning yell,
The foes attack increased drastically!
when they finally kick you out, yell,
[Your name] has blacked out