• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

101 Things Not To Do in Walmart

TeamRocketGrunt

WobbWobbWobb Wobrudo
61.Ask where the bathroom is.....right in front of the bathroom

Skarm™

Light It Up
^people do that u know
62) annoy someone constantly and when they report you say "hell no they were annoying ME!"

DittoDude

The King of Town.
63. Dump out all the liquids on the floor.

Skarm™

Light It Up
flush the toilet 50 times and say "i have short term memry loss and i just poop, so i need to flush *flush*

i have short term memry loss and i just poop so i need to flush *flush*

and so on...

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
Bring a sledgehammer. 'Nuff said.

Aura Of Twilight

Forever Clueless
69. Huddle in a corner of the store and rock back in forth, saying "Think of a happy place, think of a happy place"...Over and over again.

Kuraikarasu

Isn't that Dandy?
70. Walk in, yell "WHAT YEAR IS THIS!?" ,and then when they answer scream "IT WORKED!!" and run out

Kuraikarasu

Isn't that Dandy?
72. Fling fecal matter onto the Ceiling ( this actually happens a lot at my school...)

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
73. Walk in with a duck costume on, go into the clothing section, and ask an employee "Hey, got any grapes?"

Last edited:

Aura Of Twilight

Forever Clueless
76. Go up behind someone and dance to the song I'm sexy and I know it right in front of a secruity camera. (Got this from the Ellen show. lol...)

iMillenium

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
78.Claim the walmart must be killed and break into the security room and find what really happens there...
Nuff said...

Jacobthepokemonfreak

Fly it all away!
79. run around walmart yelling 'I like Trains' and destroy the area with flying and exploding trains!