• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#102 Exeggcute / #103 Exeggutor

Status
Not open for further replies.

DX 2401PT

Monitor
Looking for female, DW Ability Exeggcute, any nature, any IV spread.
Offering: any breedable/Hidden Grotto Pokemon, any gender, shininess optional, IV 31 all, any nature.
PM if interested.

TopDecking Shinobi

Looking for an Exeggcute or Exeggutor!

Snairyu

Giant Deadly Mollusk
Looking for DW Exeggcute/Exeggutor. Have many other good dream world females, (dratini, eevee, gligar to name a few, most competitively useful ones) selfdestruct munchlaxes and shinies to trade. Please inquire for lists of DW fems and shinies.

lf female dw exeggcute/utor dont care about natures or anything. Have breedable starters and some dw pokes(pm for list).

CvxFous

Looking for any exeggcute or evolution.

I have all pokemon you can possibly have using BW2 cartrige only, so feel free to ask me.
PM me, my FC is in my sig

Croze

Sick of Bigotry
Want an exeggcute, offering most of the pokemon in sig
Notes: Trade completed with the great lynx17

Last edited:
I'm looking for a DW female Exeggcute. Nature doesn't matter, just as long as she has Harvest. I don't have much to offer, but if you're willing to trade me one, please let me know!

demonsay

Hi, I am looking for any exeggcute. I do not need a DW version nor does nature matter, unless you just happen to have a timid on hand. I am also looking for a scyther if anyone has one of those as well. Send me a message with what you want for them. Thank you.

LindsayS

Hi
I have a Dream World Exeggcute Male up for offer. Nature is Docile, Ability Harvest, moves: Barrage, Uproar, Hypnosis and Reflect. I'm looking for a Vullaby (doesn't matter what gender or nature).

Also looking to get some kind person to help me get the dex entries for the legends. If you think you can help I'd also appreciate that, if not just a Vullaby.

Send me a PM if you can help.

Battra

Looking for an Exeggutor if you have any you want to get rid of.

e20531989

Want: Exeggcute with Harvest ability.

Offering: Terrakion w/ any shard, heart scale, master ball, berry, etc. or if you have something else in mind, PM me.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Does anyone have an Exeggcute they're willing to trade? I have a Leaf stone ans that's all I need to be closer to completing the pokedex. Please VM

jellywolffy

<Hunting
Looking for one in this family.
You may come to my shop and see what item you want or just name an item.
Please dont reply there and drop me a pm instead, thanks you.

coolfreez

The Chill Veteran
offering DWF exeggcute, and am looking for DWFs that I don't have. PM me with offers!

johnebert91

Breeder/Collector
I’m looking for a female of the first form of this Pokémon with their hidden ability. I can breed a few other DWFs. And I can breed any Pokémon with egg moves. PM if you want to make a deal.

alexfirefist6

need for pokedex completion have all unova pokemon and a couple of rare dwf like dwf dragnoire, dwf poliwag, dwf vulpix, dragnoir with extreme speed ect. pm if interested
EDIT: no longer needed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.