• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#104 Cubone / #105 Marowak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akaikane

Ultimate Newbie
I have a few Cubones I'm willing to trade. PM me with offers. Not looking for anything specific; surprise me.

stoutshako

Pokwmon Detective
Looking for a cubone with the Bone item i forgot the name, pm me.

CvxFous

Looking for any cubone or evolution.

I have all pokemon you can possibly have using BW2 cartrige only, so feel free to ask me.
PM me, my FC is in my sig

Horrid

I am in need of a Cubone for the Pokedex entry. Help me out and let me know if you're looking for something.

Trading shiny female Cubone lv.1. Was doing Masuda Method for a male ended up with a female. PM me your offers for any one that is interested.

BOOMRED

Hi guys I'm looking for THICK CLUB for my Cubone. Would anyone be able to trade? PM me. Thanks guys

SonicSonic

Looking for any cubone with THICK CLUB. Or just THICK CLUB for that matter. Willing to trade

Mesprit
Uxie
Azelf
Moltres
Zaptos
Articuno
Shiny Voltrob

Or any other offer pm me

StillInTraining

Hey guys!

I was hoping someone would be able to trade me a Cubone with an adamant nature. I've been trying to breed one for hours and am getting nowhere fast. I'm not new to Pokemon, but am new to any sort of Pokemon community and looking to playing the game a bit better, so I doubt I have anything people would actually need/want. Having said that, ask for what you would like in return and I'll try my best. And if not, well perhaps a little charity for a pal?

I'm also new to the forum so sorry if this seems a bit over blown for a request.

Thanks!

dcskin21

Am looking for a cubone egg or lvl 20 the highest...have totodile, turtwig, and eevee eggs to offer (due to having traded for torterra, original owner taught it strength and so comes with that move at birth)

BOOMRED

Ive got low level ones mate. Ive got eevees and all of the starters though. If you want to work out a trade pm me

Caught DW female cubone, pm if you want me to hatch you one.

Status
Not open for further replies.