• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#108 Lickitung / #463 Lickilicky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knife

Hey I have an UT Lickitung female with dreamworld ability cloud nine, also has sleep talk as well. I'd like either another dreamworld ability pokemon, a shiny, or an egg move pokemon, preferably one of the last two if I'm honest. PM me with any offers :)

I have:
A Untouched, Dream World, Jolly Lickitung, looking for any shiny or DW Pokemon. PM me if you're interested.

Hey you two, I'm interested in a DW Lickitung, as long as it is first generation and female. I can offer:

-Most legendaries
-EV trained Pokemon
-DW Pokemon: Politoed (first generation)
-I have most Pokemon families and am willing to breed for moves/natures.

blisseytank

I have an Male UT Lickytung with Cloud Nine. Sassy Nature, Likes to trash about.
PM me if you have interest.
;108;

DarkGanta

Pokemon Trainer
Looking for Lickitung, see signature for details and PM me please :)

Shinjick

semi pro trainer
looking for a dreamworld female Lickitung or lickilicky and am willing to trade a huge list of pokemon with high IV's all legit and bred myself or legenderys if you wish

devildog201306

Event Collector
I am looking for PCNY Wish Lickitung :)
PM if you have it or others in my sig

ZangooseSlash

Trading Dream World Lickitung, male and female
PM me with offers

soundxfury

Looking for a male Lickitung with Hammer Arm. Also looking for a male Shroomish with Focus Punch. Nature and IVs don't matter.
I've got some egg moves I can offer, as well as DWF. Might even be willing to trade a shiny if you can get it to me fast enough!
VM if you can help me out

QuietSnowdrop

I am breeding DWF Lickitungs, PM with offers.

ShinyChandelure

Really want a female DW lickitung. No specific IVs or anything, just a female lickitung with Cloud Nine. I don't have too much to trade, but I can see if I have what you want. PM me if interested!

Last edited:

Toxidkitty

I'm Toxic.
Seeking Lickilicky for dex via tradebacks

Status
Not open for further replies.