• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#108 Lickitung / #463 Lickilicky

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#108 Lickitung#463 Lickilicky
normal.gif
na.gif
normal.gif
na.gif

DangerX

LickyLicky

Hi guys i'm offering 2 good Shiny Lickylicky or Lickitung..... Tell me if you need them^^ I don't ask much :p

DoubleJG3288

ポケモンはすごい!!
I am offering Lv1 lickitungs with 31 IVs in any two of the following: HP, SpAtk, SpDef, Spe. They also have the moves Rest, Snore, and Sleep Talk.

I am seeking other pokemon with 31 IVs that I can use for breeding purposes. My pokemon are 100% legit with no help from any cheating device. Please offer me a pokemon of the same respect.

firane55

Check Yes, Juliet
hey guys i need a lickitung, i want to evolve it into a ;463; so if anyone out there can help me out thatd be greatt

my platinum frnd code is 1936 0544 6037

coolll

TheJux

I have a shiny Lickitung. Willing to trade for anything shiny.

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
While I'm waiting for approval on my trade shop I may as well be using this to conduct trades and all. I have an EV trained Lickilicky for those who would like one, trained by yours truly and looking for any trainer that wants one

EVs: 252 Atk, 168 Speed, 88 HP
IVs: 31/31/23/1/31/8
Nature: Careful
Ability: Own Tempo
Moves: Return, Explosion, Power Whip, Swords Dance

Interested in it? Of course you are, now all you have to do is PM me and we can discuss a trade.

Thank you for reading ;463;

Offering Lvl 10 female Dreamworld Lickitung PM with offers.

tallman95

I am offering a Lv. 10 Lickitung from the Dreamworld. Pm me to discuss offers.

Panbobo

MASUTA BOORU
offering Lv. 1 Dream World Sassy Lickitung. Got perfect SpD IV. PM me to offer

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
I have Lickitung for trade. Only been used for a Dex Entry.

Want Pokemon from Gen II, III & IV I don't have. Check my Shop or PM me. Thanks.

I'm also looking for a Lickylicky!

Lavi

Poke-Trader/Giver
I've got a lvl. 10 Lickitung for trade, It's from DW. I'm looking for Pokemon from previous generations. I've just started White and I'm hating the new Pokemon!

So if someone is in need of a Lickitung and can throw me a gen 1-4 Pokemon that I some-what like I'd be more than happy.

RegiGuy

Highly competitive
I'm looking for a Female Lickitung from the Dreamworld. If you have one please PM me. I have gligar's with the Dreamworld ability for it.

Offering: Female DW Lickitung

Seeking: Female DW Abra

pika40607

have an UT female DW lickitung available. pm me

Blinded No More

Longtime Pokemon fan
I also have a UT female DW Lickitung, it has a Hasty nature. PM/VM me with offers if you're interested.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
FOR TRADE:

DW Lickitung (Jap): Serious - Female - lvl.10 - OT Tsu - DW Pokeball - Cloud Nine Ability

Status
Not open for further replies.