• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#109 Koffing / #110 Weezing

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#109 Koffing#110 Weezing
poison.gif
poison.gif

lalasiny

Poke-the-X :)
looking for any koffing or weezing pm me pls

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
I have a Weezing looking for a new home, in good condition and their details are

Nature: Bold
EVs: 252 HP+Def, 6 Speed
IVs: 9/13/23/27/1/3
Moves: Haze, Sludge Bomb, Pain Split, Will-O-Wisp

Are you interested in it? If your answer is yes, then all you have to do is PM me and we can discuss a trade.

Thank you for reading ;110;

Looking for a Koffing or Weezing, preferably with Bold Nature.

I can offer all past gen starters with the exception of Turtwig, Piplup and Treecko. Many others, just PM. If the Weezing for example is a high lvl, I can offer a Virizion~

rgeorge1620

Looking for Koffing or Weezing for the Pokedex. I can offer almost all starter Pokemon plus many others including Zorua and old gen Pokemon so please PM me. I also have Pokerus.
Peace

Last edited:

Qwizmaster

Pokemon Trainer
Looking for a koffing or weezing

can offer alot of different pokes

PM me :)

Miyuki87

Looking for Koffing/Weezking
Male Or Female Any Nature
I Have This For Offer
All Starters Dream World (Females)Poliwag,Vulpixe (EGGMOVE Pkmn) Sneasel(Adamant)Icepunch,IceShard,Fakeout,Counter Gible(Jolly)Outrage Elekid(Jolly)CrossChop,IcePunch,FirePunch Eevee(Bold)Wish Ferroseed(Sassy)Spikes,Stealthrocks Houndour(Modest)Sucker Punch Meditite(Jolly)Psycho Cut Deino(Timid)DarkPulse Pawniard(Adamant)Sucker Punch Teddiursa(Adamant)Crunch,Close combat Scraggy(Jolly)Dragondance,Drain Punch,Ice Punch Tympole(Modest)Earth Power
PM Me To Schedule Trades :)

pink

Pink Trainer
Hello! looking for non US koffing/weezing for MM breeding! male preferred. pm with offers! i can give you any starter, the elemental monkeys, any white exclusive.

stabby_joe

looking for any koffing or weezing, its the last pokemon i need for my 1st gen section of my national pokedex, PM me, i have all starters, lots of rares, and most pokemon in general :)

mrsongbird

Hello, I am looking for a Koffing. I have Black version exclusives, some starters. thanks! I don't care about natures or EVs.

i have koffing om me if needed

(also) im looking for a shiny koffing naive/bold nature

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
I have Koffing & Weezing for trade. Only been used for a Dex Entry.

Want Pokemon from Gen II, III & IV I don't have. Check my Shop or PM me. Thanks.

Vodka Haze

I have both a Male and Female Koffing for offer. Both have a Bold nature with no EVs in them and both know:
Pain Split
Flamethrower
Will-O-Wisp
Thunderbolt
If you're interested, please PM me with offers.

PirateBite

Looking for Koffing, any nature or gender is fine by me. I have all gens starters to offer as well as some harder to find pokes like machop, whismur, meowth, growlithe, etc. If you are interested in something specific let me know and I'll see what I can do! Thanks!

:::Traded:::

Last edited:

poe372

1st Gen
I need Koffing or Weezing (Holding a leaf stone if possible). I also have all gen starters. I have more to offer than that, I just don't know what to mention. Let me know.

White FC: 4684 7880 9752

BrandonAM

Primeape Fan
I need a koffing or weezing please message me if youve got one available, maybe i can offer you something?

oFOXDIEo

Looking for Koffing i have plenty to offer in return PM me if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.