• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#109 Koffing / #110 Weezing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for pretty much any Koffing/Wheezing. I'm offering any starter, Zorua with Dark Pulse, Pre GenV exclusives, and White/Black exclusives.

PM me for details on what I have to offer if you're interested, thanks.

Fish

Thunder Trainer
If anyone can trade me a Koffing (or Weezing) I would be super grateful. I've been asking on the chat, but no one replies. Thanks a ton!

Lizard006

i can breed koffing

DarkGanta

Pokemon Trainer
Have Koffing for trade, see signature for details and PM me please :) also accept Waterstone/Leafstone/Firestone/Thunderstone/MetalCoat/Kingsrock/Moonstone

Bananaman73

I really want a shiny koffing or weezing.
I have a shiny of the following:
Great IV's, level 100 ev trained hydreigon.
Near-flawless UT spiritomb.
Near-flawless UT Cranidos.

PM me if you're interested!!!

Last edited:

pacack825

A meowing duck.
Edit: Don't need anymore.

Last edited:

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
I Have a koffing in the dream world. i would like a magnemite, axew, or trapinch for it. PM Me so I can get it From the Entree Forest if you want it. Let me know what pokeball you want me to catch it in too! (Excluding master Ball)

Moves: Dark Pulse ***** ***** *****
Ability: Levitate
Item: Wepear Berry

richm88

shiny hunter
i am looking for a koffing shiny,must be in english

Kiraush

I have a dream world female koffing up for trade, would love to get a dream world female magikarp for it, but would accept other things, PM me!

magersxx

i have a koffing with dark pulse,

willing to trade for any johto starters (cyndaquil/totodile etc)
or eevee

I have a Koffing available for anyone who would like it.
It's a level 100.
It knows Explosion, Sludge Bomb, Destiny Bond, and Momento.
I'm looking for pokemon that are listed in my signature, but it's understandable if I can't get one of those. I'm willing to trade for pretty much anything.

pela

I have a dw koffing with dark pulse if anyone is looking for a way to counter psychic types

mastero2101@yahoo.com

keeper of elements
I'm lookingbfor a legit shiny koffing or weezing offering dw f pidgey hidden grottoe corsela and dream radar staryu

Status
Not open for further replies.