• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

10th Edition(M:tG)

Freya

Noam Chompsky
So not to long ago 10th Edition came out and what I have seem form it I like it. I got afew packs today and Picked up The Deck Kamagl's Temper and I am very pleased with the results. I got a few foils including the black Card Nightmare in Foil Form. I got some other black and whites to make some good additions to my Orzhov deck, and after dismantling and reassembling Kamahl's Temper(with quite afew new additions to the deck) I also have a nice burn deck. Anyone else get anything good from 10th Edition so far, or atleast have anything to say about it?

The_Darkness_Incarnate

+Erratic-Inanity+
So not to long ago 10th Edition came out and what I have seem form it I like it. I got afew packs today and Picked up The Deck Kamagl's Temper and I am very pleased with the results. I got a few foils including the black Card Nightmare in Foil Form. I got some other black and whites to make some good additions to my Orzhov deck, and after dismantling and reassembling Kamahl's Temper(with quite afew new additions to the deck) I also have a nice burn deck. Anyone else get anything good from 10th Edition so far, or atleast have anything to say about it?

It's not a bad set, but... As for as competitive Magic goes, they took away most of what mattered and filled the hole with a bunch of things that made me feel hollow inside. Cool, but nonetheless shallow and empty. ;_;.

Moving on from that... It's a great set for beginners, since they actually broke down some of the most stupid barriers. I'm not the most pleased with the black borders like others are, but they're not bad, I guess. I do like how they decided to add some more elements fairly critical to the game, and give the set a bit more utility, so less competitive players groan when they open up the packs at the release (which they probably only went to to pad their DCI rating anyways, but nonetheless...). I like what they've done. Now if only they'd bring Threshold or Urzatron/Sleight of Hand/Seething Song/Savannah Lions back...

Firemind

Dragon Master
i think its good that they put some old legends in the core set for once. i already have the originals of Phage, Reya and Squee but its nice to see them in the newer design and erratered.

kalkris

...Innuendo!
Kamahl is my baby. nuff said.
~Lil Kalki

peterrab

I bought 8 packs, and I've just started playing, but I only got one holo, and I think it was a common :( It was Looming Shade. But I got some raraes to put in my Green deck, so its not all bad.