• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

10x FREE Legendary Pokemon Codes to give away!

Matt Plews

Hi,

First post, be nice!

I have 10x Entei/Raikou codes for Moon & Sun and their Ultra equivalents!

I got them at Target, they are USA/NTSC only as far as I am aware (Feel free to correct me!) and valid until July 23rd 2018!

First comes, first served. Would rather do 1 code per person so to give everyone who hasn't already got one, a chance to have these great Pokemon!

Thanks!

Dragonheart7

Dragon Trainer
hey if still have codes i need one thanks.

EpicSeraph

seen regice lately?
Hi, if it's still possible I would love a code too please

Flipmander

May I have one please?
I will ask for my bf who plays as well, he doesn't use these forums, but I understand if you don't want to give me more than one. Thank you. :)

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
May I have a code? I would definitely appreciate it, as I've been abroad for the last year or so. Thanks!

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Thank you so much!