• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#111 Rhyhorn / #112 Rhydon / #464 Rhyperior

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#111 Rhyhorn#112 Rhydon#464 Rhyperior
ground.gif
rock.gif
ground.gif
rock.gif
ground.gif
rock.gif

Oister28

is anyone willing to help me evolve my rhydon?

anubis2525

dragon temer
i can breed rhyhorn i am mostly looking for pokemon with egg moves but will consider other lvl 1 pokemon pm or vm me with offer

Raikou_fan

Offering Shiny UT Rhydon with Rash, Serious, Bashful, Bold, and Sassy natures. Looking for pretty much any 5th gen shiny (as long as it's not patrat/watchog). I don't take hacks or clones, so don't offer them. PM me offers. Thx!

Zanji

----Trade Completed-----

Thank You Dukedrew06

Last edited:

Dreamseller

Squirtle
looking to trade a lvl 100 shiny rhyperior ( my baby :p ) pm me.
(serious, and obv hefty offers only)

Looking for a L41 Rhydon.

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
Do you need a Rhyperior? You do!? Good because I have this Rhyperior to offer

Nature: Impish
EVs: 252 HP+Def, 6 Atk
IVs: 11/18/16/14/29/13
Moves: Megahorn, Stealth Rock, Stone Edge, Earthquake
Ability: Solid Rock

Interested in it? Then all you have to do is PM me and we can discuss a trade. Thank you for reading

DarkHeartsDie

Looking to get a Rhyhorn on my pokemon black game, i was told that its White version only.

I'll trade any pokemon i can get in Black caught in the wild, also i can get the starters as i have females of them to breed (not including legendaries obviously)

PM me

Last edited:

turboo

Training day
hello looking 4 a Rhyhorn let me know what u want 4 it. i got a lots 2 trade. thanks
Name SIMS
fc 1936 0091 2018

lprulez

Needing a Ryhorn.
I would prefer male and lvl 1.
To me the nature does not matter in the slightest.
Message me with offers.
Please and thank you.

Lycael

Stuff of Nightmares
Looking for Rhy'horn/don/perior offering all starters with some egg moves, any nature, Zoura with Snarl and Dark pulse, any nature and lots more, PM for full list or check my signature.

ssjtidus

I'm in need of a Rhyhorn for the 6th member of my team. I'm not too picky though I would prefer a female, somewhere between the 30-40 level range. It's not a deal-breaker but it'd be great if you meet those requirements. I can offer a bunch of starters among others. PM me and we'll set up a trade.

jonahgrecks

looking for legit max stat adamant rhyperior PM me please ^_^.
either on soul silver or pokemon black, preferrably black. thanks.

jonahgrecks

looking for a legit maxed out rhyperior, PM me, thanks, pokemon black.

Status
Not open for further replies.