• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#111 Rhyhorn / #112 Rhydon / #464 Rhyperior

Status
Not open for further replies.

hohoho

can any one give me (by give i mean for a low level patrat or somthing like that) a really low level or egg ryhorn cause i would like one for my team it would be very appreciated

magnoliapearl

Looking for a male Rhyhorn with Double Edge. I have several level one Gibles with Rough Skin to trade, several Charmanders with varying natures/characteristics and high IVs with Dragon Dance, and many others. Preferably a Rhyhorn with high HP or Defense IVs but any will do. PM me if interested.

TheBullet435

I'm looking for a rhypherior... Please somebody reply.... This is my first post and I'm new here.... My FC is:0562-7906-9311

Last edited:

Ariel89

Sand Team Master
Hi,

Have all evolutions, so happy to trade for any of the following:

Female or UT:

Togetic/Togekiss (Modest)
Feebas/Milotic (Calm)
Torchic/Combusken/Blaziken (Adamant)
Trapinch/Vibrava/Flygon (Adamant)
Chansey/Blissey (Gentle)
Snorunt/Froslass (Modest)

Happy to hear other offers as well, so inbox me for more details.

Thanks

Ariel

Maxi

Anyone with a spare Rhyhorn?

Yamask

Super Barbie
Looking for any female Rhyhorn with Double Edge.

I can offer (with Pokérus) Phione, Mudkip, Charmander, Chimchar, Snivy, Tepig, Bulbasaur, Treecko, Totodile, Zorua and Gible. Actually, just ask for the Pokémon you want.

johnebert91

Breeder/Collector
I’m looking for a female of the first form of this Pokémon with their hidden ability. I can breed a few other DWFs. And I can breed any Pokémon with egg moves. PM if you want to make a deal.

alexfirefist6

need for pokedex completion have all unova pokemon and a couple of rare dwf like dwf dragnoire, dwf poliwag, dwf vulpix, dragnoir with extreme speed ect. pm if interested
EDIT: no longer needed

Last edited:

Darklyon

Breeder
I need a Rhyperior, I can breed almost any pokemon, PM me with your offer. If you want I can breed more than 1 pokemon, thx.

CyberD888

Travelling Trader
I have tons of Rhyhorns in my box and I am willing to give them for free. Just PM me if interested.

JonT

I have an extra protector. If someone needs to evolve a Rhydon, let me know

Rodo

I'll help u I also need help evolving my rhydon and my
name is Rodo and my friend code is 146490724355 I have pokemon white

Rodo

can someone help me evolve my rhydon I'll help you evolve your pokemon too
Rodo FC white 146490724355

Status
Not open for further replies.