• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#111 Rhyhorn / #112 Rhydon / #464 Rhyperior

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanilluxeSundae

W/ Chocolate Syrup!
Looking to get my hands on any member of the Rhyhorn family as it will be used for breeding! I can offer a Charmander, I have Jolly Gibles, many many adamant Tepig. Pokerus available if you need it! Just PM me if we can make a trade! Thanks!

EDIT: Got a Rhyhorn, thanks to Metroidking!

Last edited:

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Looking for a Rhyhorn with reversal (ONLY male)
dont care about lvl,iv's,natures. I just need the moveset.

Pm me if you are willing to trade me one, i have great offers

mick_1232001

Shiny rhyhorn and shiny rhyperior. PM me if you are interested.

Last edited:

PKMNmasterBURK

Looking for shiny male Ryhorn with good nature, have a few event dogs I can trade and I also have a few DW and a ton of Feebas with all natures, pst!

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
I have Rhyhorn & Rhydon for trade. Only been used for a Dex Entry.

Want Pokemon from Gen II, III & IV I don't have. Check my Shop or PM me. Thanks.

Willing to trade a Rhydon w/ a Protector for a Rhyperior or Rhydon w/ a Protector. PM me for a trade negotiation

spike241

Looking for a rhyhorn, any nature, level etc
Let me know what you'd want for one

elemnos

looking to trade to get a ryhorn or rydon gender doesnt matter which form doesnt matter im just looking to breed him for a team .. i dont have shinys or legendaries and since i dont want a shiny or legendary seems fair. lemme know if anyone is interested in a trade and what you want for one.

Amplify

Breeder rank: Master
I'm looking for any Rhyhorn / Rhydon / Rhyperior at all you have, PM me please.

Offer closed.

Last edited:

uprockingdude

Veteran Breeder
looking for an adamant rhyhorn with solid rock ability it doesn't matter about gender moves or IV's.

can trade mostly anything but get in touch and we can do a good trade for you where you will be happy

CeloxLove

Ninja Master
In need of a Rhyhorn for breeding purposes. Willing to trade a Zorua/Tornadus. Pm if interested.

ovidkid

I will trade any starter or 5th generation non-legendary for a rhyhorn

heiiumzz

Pokemon Master
Hey guys, I got alot of rhyhorn,dons and willing to trade for giber..
(if you do not have it, we can discuss about it)
anyone interested please drop me a pm...
Add me: 5243 2783 1934

Teremus

Hurricane homeruns.
Looking for a rhyhorn/rhydon with Solid Rock ability that knows Stealth Rock. Will gladly trade multiple pokemon. Pm me please.

PkMnTrainerZack

SUNLIIIIIIIIGHT!!!!!
I'm looking for a male rhyhorn with thunder fang or fire fang. Can offer wish eevees, some with perfect hp, dark pulse zoruas, most of the starters, ralts with destiny bond, and others let me know. thanks

heiiumzz

Pokemon Master
Brave nature, untoucheded Rhyhorn up for grabs! pm me so we can work something out!

heiiumzz

Pokemon Master
Brave nature, untouched Rhyhorn up for grabs! pm me so we can work something out!

ovidkid

I will trade any starter or 5th generation non-legendary for a rhyhorn

Status
Not open for further replies.