• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#111 Rhyhorn / #112 Rhydon / #464 Rhyperior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorch5688

Virizion Collector
I need any male Rhyhorn which knows Endure and Reversal. PM me, trading shinies or events for it. :)

Mavm

i have two rhyhorns with oustanding overral and 31 attack , pm with offers

Dzum101

Desperately looking for DW female ryhorn. If anyone has a female DW ryhorn can you trade it to me please? Or even an egg for that matter. It does not need to be in a dream ball. I can offer zorua, phione, items and pokerus.

snorlaxbro26

SNOLAXROX
gotta shiny rhyperior for trade. will trade it for the following.... darkrai, shaymin, manaphy, deoxys, (carnivine, cyndaquil, lugia) meleotta, genesect, keldeo, or mew. respond to me by text msg.(440-465-6411) or email(mechanicalmanzach@msn.com) cause i likely wont check this again. fc is 5200 2269 2159. also have a spare masterball for sell. thanks.

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
I need a rhydon for my dex.

Ynia

Looking for a female Rhyhorn with Adamant nature. (If possible, with a Protector) PM me to negotiate a trade, thank you.

Chrysaries

Former shiny trader
Got a shiny Rhyperior caught as rhyhorn in the safari zone in Pokemon LeafGreen.
Its legit! I want other shinys, PM me offers!

EDIT: got deoxys

Last edited:

Sciona02

anyone want to trade rhydons with protector so we can both get rhyperior. i have no problem giving back original if you want

minusthe764

Have female dw rhyhorn not looking for much just any part of the electabuzz or magmar line. Will also accept offers of female dw's I don't have, but of course would prefer electabuzz or magmar. PM with offers

DW Females I currently have Spoink, Bagon, Rhyhorn, Smoochum, Mr. Mime, Mawile, Meditite, Phanpy, Kangaskhan, Houndour, Yanma, Hoppip, Machop, Duskull, Trapinch, and Banette

Glaceon_Lover

Fire Type Gym Leader
i really need a rhyhorn, just say what you want of course and ill see if i can give that to you :D Just PM me or VM me if interested !

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Trading

Rhyhorn - Level 5 - Modest - Female
Rhydon - Level 42 - Careful - Female
Rhyperior - Level 42 - Bold - Female
Rhyperior - Level 55 - Mild - Female

Shiny Rhyperior - Level 100 - Brave - Female

lovetheangelshadow

One heck of a Nobody
Anyone willing to help me trade evolve my Rhydon?
*EDIT* Okay before anyone else PM's me...I got it done. Sorry I am still getting used to this...*

Last edited:

Verus_Nox

Rhyhorn

Looking to trade for a Male Rhyhorn under Lvl 10. PM me if you wanna trade

Grim712

'New Guy'
i'm looking for a sassy, lightning rod rhyhorn with aqua tail (4th gen move tutor) and curse, untouched, i don't really have much to offer, but pm me and we might be able to work something out.

AllTimePlumber

For Trade:

Female DW Rhyhorn in Dream Ball, Brave Nature

Looking For:

other female DW pokemon besides Tangela, Ralts

PM me if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.