• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#111 Rhyhorn / #112 Rhydon / #464 Rhyperior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a shiny flawless adamant rockhead rhyperior (or any evolution). I have many shiny flawless legends and regular pokes to offer, including some events. PM/VM me if you're interested. I'm willing to offer multiple pokes for it.

Astrint

Breeding Star
i am looking for an adamant rock head rhyhorn, straight out of the egg. i have dw females to offer.

Dratini
wailmer
skarmory
zubat
magnemite
bronzor
smeargle
teddiursa

KumaKiraSensei

I have a Rhydon with a Protector on my White 2 that I'd like to evolve into a Rhyperior. Anyone who can assist me, please PM.

DCKiyoshi

Im looking for a rhydon. doesnt matter if shiny or what stats. just want one pm me if you have one.

TruLuck

I'm looking for a DW Female Rhyhorn. PM if you have one please.

.:NobleArcanine:.

Thoroughly Wicked
I am looking for a Rhyhorn or any other poke in this tree for purposes of Pokedex completion. I have most starters and basic gen 5 pokes, PM me with any offers

Also don't bother asking for shinies or legendaries. I will laugh at you.

TruLuck

I have a male Rhyperior w/ Solid Rock ability. PM for offers. Thanks.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Looking for a shiny rhyhorn or rhydon that was caught in a gen3 game, also looking for shiny pokemon from colosseum that were shadow pokemon if you have them PLEASE PM me, I can offer a lot for these mainly the shiny ex-shadow pokemon, post in my shop if you have one of these thanks

Cloudchild75

Magus lover
Need rhyperior. Naature/iv's whatever don't matter just need for pokedex. Can trade temporary or for keeps. I can offer -

Relaxed jirachi *cloned*
Feebas
Careful extremespeed dragonite from HG/SS
Japanese steelix
Beedrill
Butterfree
Gallade
Distant land ursaring
Blaziken *Nicknamed A*

Sorry none of those are dreamworld.

Blitro

The Master Mew
I have a shiny Rhyhorn That I would like to trade. PM me with offers.
TRADED TO OTAMAN

Last edited:

Mash

want to evolve my rhydon so I need a trade and then a trade back pm me for more details

zapto369

Because I'm Worth It
Hey, looking for a Rhyperior (or a Rhydon with a protector, so it'll evolve) with Solid Rock ability (or rock head, if it's a Rhydon). Levels don't matter to me (although the higher the better), but I would really like it to have any of the following natures: Adamant, Brave, Impish, Relaxed, Sassy, or Careful. Please PM me if you have a Pokemon like this. In return, I can offer many DW females and lots of cool items.

Edit: Got it!

Last edited:

daius1998

Hey there, I'm kinda new to serebii's forum so here I am being a new guy. I want a Rhydon with Protector [Adamant] , in return I will give you the same thing, or we can trade/trade back. Or in return, if you don't want my Rhydaon, I can give you the rarely bred Chimchar with Thunder and FirePunch [I have tons of them with dif natures]. So basiccally what I want is the 3 Sinnoh Trade Pokemon with the Adamant Nature. Yes, trade with their previous evolution e.g - Electabuzz [Electrizer] -> Electrivire, Magmar [Magmarizer] -> Magmortar and so on. Male and Adamant Nature!

If you don't want the Chimchar though, I still have more Pokemon to trade. I'll check my post tomorrow, regards. :)

ilakyd

trade complete. still looking for pokemon in my sig.

pm me

Last edited:

demonsay

Hi everyone. Looking for a rhydon. Doesn't matter what ability/gender just need one. Thanks a bunch, message me what you want in trade.

Howie Cheeto

Lv.5 Rhyhorn ♂ from White Forest with Rock Head ability is up for trade if anybody wants one. PM if interested

azrael07

looking for just a rhyhorn egg, or a rhyhorn. I don't have much to offer in the way of trade, other than just fodder like a rattatta or zubat, etc. PM Me if you're willing to trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.