• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#114 Tangela / #465 Tangrowth

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#114 Tangela#465 Tangrowth
grass.gif
na.gif
grass.gif
na.gif

bushie

anyone wants tangrowth i can get you one by tommorrow pm me what you want FORGET THIS MESSAGE

Last edited:

nxnja

I have a male Tangela that was caught with a pokeball, message any offers. Not sure what nature it is, but I will check.

White2011

I have a Japanese male tangela with dream world ability. Pm me your offer please.

richi3f

Bug Catcher
Looking for a female Regenerator Tangela / Tangrowth. PM me what do you want in exchange.

Nocturne.Lullaby

Pokemon Breeder
Thanks! Trade completed.

Last edited:

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
I have a Tangrowth looking for a new home, in good condition and their details are

Nature: Impish
EVs: 252 HP, 228 Def, 28 Speed
Moves: Power Whip, Knock Off, Leech Seed, Sleep Powder

Are you interested in it? If your answer is yes, then all you have to do is PM me and we can discuss a trade.

Thank you for reading ;465;

Franzo

I have some tangelas/Tangrowth if anybody needs some. pm for trade!
DW Tangela up for grabs!

Looking For: Shuppet.

Last edited:

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
I have a Tangela I want rid off. Any takers? I don't need it, so I'm relaxed with the offers!

I need a Tangrowth though!

jonahgrecks

looking for a legit maxed out tangrowth , PM me, pokemon black. thanks

Sequoia_Throne

I have a female Tangela with its Dream World ability "Regenerator".
If anyone is interested, please PM me.

I can breed dreamworld Tangelas. Looking for:

1) male ekans, arbok or seviper with dark pulse
2) Tornadus
3) Reshiram

If you can think of something else that's cool, let me know. PM me. Thanks!

bulber

Prof. Pokerus
I can breed DW Tangelas.

I'm looking for the Power items for SpDef and Def and HP. Also looking for Life Orb.

Salamanda

Dex Completionist
Can breed DW tangela, will trade

a) Anything with a cool DW ability
b) Tornadus/Reshiram (Though this hardly seems fair :D)

PM me

WhiteWizard42

Master Breeder
Looking for a female DW Tangela, hopefully with a Impish or Adamant nature. In exchange, I offer any pokemon that can be bred, with the nature and flawless stat of your choice, and possibly egg moves. PM if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.