• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#114 Tangela / #465 Tangrowth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frits90

Looking for a male Tangela with Amnesia and preferably Chlorophyll-ability! PM me with trade requests.

thepomster

Looking for a Tangela with regenerator, preferably with a bold nature but not a necessity can offer anything from my sig

Dragon Pokéballs

Decent Trainer
Can someone trade me a female tangela with its DW ability Regenerator? PM me please! Thanks!

Blaze004

Dragon Trainer
LF a DWF Tangela, can trade the following for it:

DW pokemon:

- Dratini
- Vulpix
- Poliwag
- Gligar
- Shinx
- Caterpie

Also got zorua and lots of other (rare) pokemon for trade and i can give them pokerus if needed.

Zoij

Pokef***er
LF DWF Tangela/Tangrowth.
Check my sig out for offers :)

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Offering DWF Tangela (Regenerator)
Looking for DWF Swinub, or any other DWF I do not have yet.
Battle Items are acceptable aswell.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Offering rash DWF Tangela lv10 UT looking for BW2 DWF except marill, foongus, mienfoo, or heracross because I have them I can also offer DWF of these if you have any BW2 hidden hollow or BW2 dream world females post in my shop or shoot me a VM

pink

Pink Trainer
Looking for a Nature Power + Giga Drain male tangela, I can offer pokerus and pretty much any pokemon. Please PM

Nuclear_Idiot

I can breed DW female tangela with leech seed, I'm looking for a female DW slowpoke and female DW tropius. PM me with offers :D

gtk

duurrrr...
looking for a dw female tangela. pm with offers.

I have a DWF Tangela, legit too, if anyone wants one. Send me a PM.

RegiGuy

Highly competitive
Looking for an Iron Fist female Timburr :532:, an Intimidate female Scraggy :559:, Rough Skin female Gible ;443;, Skill Link female Mincinno :572:, Toxic Boost female Zangoose ;335;, Moody female Snorunt ;361;, Moxie female Pinsir ;127;, Moxie female Heracross ;214;, Reckless female Mienfoo :619:, Adaptability female Corphish ;341;, Mold Breaker female Druddigon :621:, Vital Spirit female Elekid ;239;, Vital Spirit female Magby ;240;, Water Absorb female Chinchou ;170;, Regenerator female Tangela ;114;, Reckless female Staravia ;397;, Run Away female Venonat ;049;, Rattled female Cubchoo :613:, Analytic female Elgyem :605:, Run Away female Caterpie ;010;, Sap Sipper female Girafarig ;203;, Swift Swim female Psyduck ;054;, Hydration female Lapras ;131;, Sap Sipper female Miltank ;241;, Rain Dish female Wingull ;278; , Simple female Woobat :527:, and Sap Sipper female Blitzle :522:.

If you have 3 of the above Pokemon, I will personally RNG breed you any breedable Pokemon there is and give it to you at level 1. If you want me to EV train it, that's 4 DWFs, and if you want me to eV train it and leve it up to lv 100, that's 5 DWFs.

Please check my Signature to see if I still need the Pokemon too :).

Status
Not open for further replies.