• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#116 Horsea / #117 Seadra / #230 Kingdra

Status
Not open for further replies.

pwnswitchclik

Alakazaminator
I'm looking for a male UT Modest Nature Horsea, I can breed the Kanto Starters and most of the other pokemon at your choice, PM me if anyone is interested.

The_Black_Mamba

I'm looking to find someone to help me evolve my seadra into a kingdra. I need to do it relatively quickly. I can offer anything in return. And a few pokes with dream world abilities. Just PM me. The help would be greatly appreciated!

bouy

looking for horsea for pokemon black i just started so i dont have anything to offer please help me out

friend code---- 2452 6407 3192

Shimmer Mint

Cute Pokemon Lover
Looking for a Modest natured Horsea!!

Aruchan777

Have the recent Japanese event Kingdra with its DW ability up for trade. Its UT. Looking for a modest or timid UT Manaphy :)

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
Need someone to help me evolve my seadra. PM me :)

Got a level 37 Naughty Seadra WITH Pokérus. PM me with offers and specifications

Ryoga

Hi!

I'm looking for a Kingdra or a Seadra with a Dragon Scale.

I can offer a Seadra with a Dragon Scale.

Please message me!

Thanks,
Ryo

Hey I have a Seadra w/ pokérus and a dragon scale, but I already have a Kingdra... do you have anything else you can trade me?

Status
Not open for further replies.