• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#116 Horsea / #117 Seadra / #230 Kingdra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yusaburu

breeding horsea for any pokemon from my wishlist

silvake

Looking for a Horsea or Seadra (with king's rock would be nice). Unfortunately don't have much to offer since I bought black/white last week and its the first pokemon game I've played since the original gold/silver... but I suppose I can trade some dreamworld or try to use gts to get something worthwhile I guess.

Kanashii

Eevee Trainer
Anyone got a shiny Horsea with a decent nature??

AmaNoGawa

Mewtwo's Trainer
Got UT Horsea with egg moves Aurora Beam, Signal Beam, and Octazooka! Anyone want one? I have one male and one female! PM me!

mogan3

Wanna trade
have a shiny seadra for trade

Sway

A Beautiful Enigma
Need a horsea. Any one'll do.

foreverblastoise

Destroyer of Rocket
Looking for a timid Horsea or Seadra, pm with what you want for it.

Latiosboi7

I have a sedra i need to trade so i can get a kingdra. can also trade horsea if wanted

foreverblastoise

Destroyer of Rocket
want a timid horsea. PM for offers.

Chrysaries

Former shiny trader
Want any of the 3 shiny with a good nature, and with Swift Swim. PM me. Offering:

Shiny lvl 1 near flawless: Rotom, DW Abra, Guts Timburr, DW Vulpix, Poison Point Venipede, Hustle Deino, MagnetPull Magnemite, FLAWLESS Nincada, Sturdy Pineco. If your intrested ill provide Natures aswell. And also my lvl 100

Shinies: Metagross, Poison Heal Gliscor, my own caught Solid Rock Rhyperior lvl 50, Sceptile, Natural Cure Starmie, Technician Scizor, Flame Body Volcarona, Drizzle Politoad, Adamant Rayquaza. All of these listed are shiny and most of them have their perfect nature. They are almost all from famous traders like Alter Ego and StonedSnorlax

Events: WISHMKR Lonely shiny Jirachi, Swedish 2011WIN Quiet Darkrai (obtained by myself at the annual fall event Gamex in sweden!), WIN2011 Celebi, Movie14 Sassy Victini (obtained by me), Oblivia shiny Shaymin, GAMESTP shiny Entei, FEB2012 Calm Mewtwo

hotcoldyay

i herd u liek me :P
Looking for the following:

Horsea
Shiny, Female
EG: Outrage
Mild (or Rash)
Ivs: 31/30/31/30/31/30 (hp fire 70)

If you have this, I have plenty to offer. I have shinies, legendaries, flawless, evd and more. If you can trade it while it is still in an egg (Im crazy with nicknames), the offer we negotiate on will be bigger/better. But thats not necessary. Please pm or vm me ASAP if you have my want. Thanks :)

KD73

Can someone help me evolve my Seadra?

ShinyZorua28

*Trumpets playing*
Need help evolving my seadra!

Toxicated92

Water Expert
I had lots of Male & Female Horseas for trade, some adamant, Timid & Modest. With the abilities 'Sniper' & 'Swift Swim
They also have the egg move 'Outrage' & Waterfall.
Pm with offers

Status
Not open for further replies.