• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#118 Goldeen / #119 Seaking

Status
Not open for further replies.

zelardo

Does anyone have a Goldeen they'd be willing to trade with me?
I'm particularly interested in a female one, and if possible, captured in a normal Pokeball.
I'd really appreciate it if someone would trade it with me, I really want to try to get one
before I complete Pokemon Black because it's my favorite. I have a Cottonee, Pansear, and Bulbasaur to offer.
Please let me know if interested - thanks :)

;118;

Last edited:

Yusaburu

breeding goldeen for any pokemon from my wishlist

zombi

Breeder
Lightning rod goldeen

Im offering dwf goldeen with lightning rod.

PM me offers

ChickenDoughnut

Time For Time Force!
I'm looking for a Dream World Female Goldeen with Lightningrod (must be female), I can offer a Master Ball, Rare Candies, Evolution Stones, or a Legendary (I have quite a few). PM me if you can help!

coolfreez

The Chill Veteran
offering DWF goldeen, and am looking for other DWFs that I don't have. PM me with offers!

hockeyman617

Have dream world male goldeen. Want starters

alexfirefist6

need for pokedex completion have all unova pokemon and a couple of rare dwf like dwf dragnoire, dwf poliwag, dwf vulpix, dragnoir with extreme speed ect. pm if interested
EDIT: no longer needed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.