• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

12/21/12 A.K.A doomsday

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet

Rave

Banned
Half my school was killed in a bridge-jumping incident. Since then average GPA has skyrocketted.

Too bad that doesn't apply in many places where I live and go on the internet.

The GPA rate will surely skyrocket.

But yeah, I honestly don't see what's a big deal about this whole, "doomsday" thing.

It's 12/22/12 not 12/21/12...

Based on Mayan prophecy of upheaval. It's the end of their calendar and as we all know calendars have a start and an end. There's no prophecy of doom, just a 'golden age'. Anyway, give whatever credence to it you will. Life's too short to worry about tomorrow, nevermind 4 years plus of stressing over a thousands-of-years-old calendar made by a race noone really understands.

If the world were to end on that date, what's there to worry about? Everyone will die together, so grief and sadness are very limited if not impossible. If anyone survives, they have something to be happy about.

I have doubts about this date being the end; it looks like some spacial events will take place though.