• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

12 Trainer Card

oske

This is my first attempt at a 12-style trainer card, I think it worked out well. What do you think?
12style.png

-Espacio-

No offense, but it doesn't look like you did very much except for making 6 more boxes ^^; And it's not really a trainer card if there are no Pokemon and badges, more like a trainer card template ;)

-Espacio-

Denmen10

is it used for two different games or different trainers?
otherwise i don't get the point of making a 12 pokemon trainer card

LoneStarAkira

+1 cookie for troll
I really like the idea. I've always liked to have a 2-team Trainer Card.

Although, I think the outlines for the rectangles are a tad too thick. They stand out, and not in a good way.

I'm not one for badges on my Trainer Card *since EVERYONE collects the SAME badges*, but I do think it would be wise to put in 2 spaces for names, and 2 spaces for people.

Otherwise, I like the layout, and I'd like to see more of it. :3