1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

#120 Staryu / #121 Starmie

Discussion in 'Kanto Families' started by SerebiiBot, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SerebiiBot

SerebiiBot Friendly Neighbourhood SerebiiBot

[table][tr]
    [td]#120 Staryu[/td]
    [td]#121 Starmie[/td][/tr][tr]
    [td][​IMG][/td]
    [td][​IMG][/td][/tr][tr][td][​IMG][/td][td][​IMG] [​IMG][/td][/tr][/table]

2. Naturus

Naturus Member

Want a staryu/starmie with 31IVs in SpA and(or) speed. Can offer Zorua with 30IVs in SpA

3. Yuzenn

Yuzenn New Member

Looking for a Starmie with 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe EV spread.

Preferably lvl 100.

Can offer legendaries/shines/other ev'd pokes.

PM me!

Last edited: Mar 18, 2011
  4. kaiser soze

kaiser soze Reading ADWD

if someone has a staryu with perfect SA IV I got some good offers from gen 4&5

5. ddrox

ddrox OWNER OF DARKRAI

looking for a starmie with a 252spa/252spd/6hp spread. pm me with offers. i have awsome stuff like SHINY TORTERRA (hacked), SHINY ZUBAT, AND OTHERS.

6. Also looking for staryu/mie UT with modest/timid nature and good IV in SpAtk or Spd. I can offer like dark pulse deinos

7. King Lawliet

King Lawliet Cero Miedo!

I have Starmie looking for a new home, in good condition and their details are

Nature: Modest
    EVs: 252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
    IVs: 7/21/16/18/18/4
    Moves: Grass Knot, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Surf
    Ability: Natural Cure
    ---
    ***NEW***
    Nature: Timid
    EVs: 216 Speed, 132 SpAtk, 120 HP
    Moves: Ice Beam, Rapid Spin, Recover, Surf
    Ability: Natural Cure

Are you interested in them? If your answer is yes, then all you have to do is PM me and we can discuss a trade.

Thank you for reading ;121;

Last edited: Apr 2, 2011
  8. BGh0st

BGh0st New Member

I can Breed Timid Stayu just PM me and we can make a deal.

9. Franzo

Franzo Well-Known Member

I have Timid/Modest Staryus. UT, pretty good speed IVs.

Looking for: Beldums and Power bracelets! (mainly the SPatk one.)

Last edited: Apr 15, 2011
  10. Animedingo

Animedingo Red Blue Veteran

so since evolutionary stones are so rare in BW I need a Starmie. I can offer almost any pokemon but be reasonable. Please PM me if you can trade me one

11. DKzM0mA

DKzM0mA Bring it.

I have a Timid, UT staryu infected with Pokerus. I'm looking for either Life orb and Leftovers.

12. Turnah

Turnah Jay

Have a spare Starmie infected with pokerus, just thought id throw this here lol PM if you want it.

13. Hoseisjose

Hoseisjose Active Member

Im looking for a starmie with the 4th gen move trick pm me to make a trade deal

14. Tywhite

Tywhite Pokemon Fan

I am looking for a Shiny Staryu (not a hack), I am willing to trade pretty much anything for it. Just let me know what you want in return, and I'll see if I have it. Contact me through PM, thanks!

15. PaluWoj

PaluWoj Gengar Enthusiast

I'm looking for a legit, non-shiny Staryu or Starmie with a timid nature and Natural Cure. It needs to have perfect Speed and SpAtk IVs, and the rest of the IVs (except attack, which can be anything) must be 20+. It must be able to be nicknamed and it must either know Trick OR be able to be traded to my HeartGold so I can teach it Trick myself.

For EVs, I'd like it either untouched or with 4HP/252SPATK/252SPD.

I know this is a very specific request, but if you have what I'm looking for, please PM me. I'll do my best to make it worth your effort. :)

16. WaterTrainerBranden

WaterTrainerBranden Water Pokemon Master

Looking for an untrained Lv.1 Timid Natural Cure Staryu with perfect IV's in both Special Attack and Speed. I can trade you almost any 5th gen pokemon and any Item/TM from the Battle Subway in exchange. Private Message me to set-up a trade.

17. Matt36

Matt36 Clone my Balls!

I have Staryu & Starmie for trade. Only been used for a Dex Entry.

Want Pokemon from Gen II, III & IV I don't have. Check my Shop or PM me. Thanks.

18. Johto-Master

Johto-Master Active Member

Looking for a FOREIGN Staryu either Timid with 31 Special Attack or any nature with 31 Special Attack and Speed.

Can offer Dark Pulse Deinos of any nature, 31 IVs in Special Attack ad Speed, or a Male Poliwag with the same set up, good for breeding Drizzle Politoed.

19. tednugent1

tednugent1 New Member

Looking for a Shiny Starmie with a Timid nature and Hidden Power Fire with EV's 4 HP/ 252 SpA/ 252 Spe. I have Ev tained Gliscors with Roost, 1 Timid 1 Jolly, and EV trained to match. Plus 2 Garchomps, trained in Speed in attack with jolly natures. 1 has Outrage. Also an EV trained Hippowdon with Stealth Rock and a Hippopotas with Slack Off, both Impish. And many other Shinies (the Johto dogs) and legendaries and such. PM for details. Thanks.

20. FroggiesMama

FroggiesMama New Member

Looking for any staryu or starmie. PM me with what you're looking for

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.