• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#120 Staryu / #121 Starmie

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SerebiiBot

#120 Staryu#121 Starmie
water.gif
water.gif
psychic.gif

Yuzenn

Looking for a Starmie with 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe EV spread.

Preferably lvl 100.

Can offer legendaries/shines/other ev'd pokes.

PM me!

Last edited:

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
if someone has a staryu with perfect SA IV I got some good offers from gen 4&5

ddrox

OWNER OF DARKRAI
looking for a starmie with a 252spa/252spd/6hp spread. pm me with offers. i have awsome stuff like SHINY TORTERRA (hacked), SHINY ZUBAT, AND OTHERS.

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
I have Starmie looking for a new home, in good condition and their details are

Nature: Modest
EVs: 252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
IVs: 7/21/16/18/18/4
Moves: Grass Knot, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Surf
Ability: Natural Cure
---
***NEW***
Nature: Timid
EVs: 216 Speed, 132 SpAtk, 120 HP
Moves: Ice Beam, Rapid Spin, Recover, Surf
Ability: Natural Cure

Are you interested in them? If your answer is yes, then all you have to do is PM me and we can discuss a trade.

Thank you for reading ;121;

Last edited:

Franzo

I have Timid/Modest Staryus. UT, pretty good speed IVs.

Looking for: Beldums and Power bracelets! (mainly the SPatk one.)

Last edited:

Animedingo

Red Blue Veteran
so since evolutionary stones are so rare in BW I need a Starmie. I can offer almost any pokemon but be reasonable. Please PM me if you can trade me one

Have a spare Starmie infected with pokerus, just thought id throw this here lol PM if you want it.

Tywhite

Pokemon Fan
I am looking for a Shiny Staryu (not a hack), I am willing to trade pretty much anything for it. Just let me know what you want in return, and I'll see if I have it. Contact me through PM, thanks!

PaluWoj

Gengar Enthusiast
I'm looking for a legit, non-shiny Staryu or Starmie with a timid nature and Natural Cure. It needs to have perfect Speed and SpAtk IVs, and the rest of the IVs (except attack, which can be anything) must be 20+. It must be able to be nicknamed and it must either know Trick OR be able to be traded to my HeartGold so I can teach it Trick myself.

For EVs, I'd like it either untouched or with 4HP/252SPATK/252SPD.

I know this is a very specific request, but if you have what I'm looking for, please PM me. I'll do my best to make it worth your effort. :)

WaterTrainerBranden

Water Pokemon Master
Looking for an untrained Lv.1 Timid Natural Cure Staryu with perfect IV's in both Special Attack and Speed. I can trade you almost any 5th gen pokemon and any Item/TM from the Battle Subway in exchange. Private Message me to set-up a trade.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
I have Staryu & Starmie for trade. Only been used for a Dex Entry.

Want Pokemon from Gen II, III & IV I don't have. Check my Shop or PM me. Thanks.

Johto-Master

Looking for a FOREIGN Staryu either Timid with 31 Special Attack or any nature with 31 Special Attack and Speed.

Can offer Dark Pulse Deinos of any nature, 31 IVs in Special Attack ad Speed, or a Male Poliwag with the same set up, good for breeding Drizzle Politoed.

tednugent1

Looking for a Shiny Starmie with a Timid nature and Hidden Power Fire with EV's 4 HP/ 252 SpA/ 252 Spe. I have Ev tained Gliscors with Roost, 1 Timid 1 Jolly, and EV trained to match. Plus 2 Garchomps, trained in Speed in attack with jolly natures. 1 has Outrage. Also an EV trained Hippowdon with Stealth Rock and a Hippopotas with Slack Off, both Impish. And many other Shinies (the Johto dogs) and legendaries and such. PM for details. Thanks.

FroggiesMama

Looking for any staryu or starmie. PM me with what you're looking for

Status
Not open for further replies.