• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#120 Staryu / #121 Starmie

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjclax228

Now just looking for a Staryu/Starmie with perfect Speed and Sp Attack IV's. PM please!

Subira27

Looking for a Starmie or Staryu with Timid nature and with the Natural Cure ability. I can offer poke virus, thunder, shiny stones, pokemons that are not available in black version.

Shadowsever

Looking for a staryu. Don't care about nature or anything. Please let me know if you can help me out!

Machomacho

Have a staryu with Harden, Thunderbolt, Scald, and Psychic. nature:Mild. PM if interested.

scamuicune

Looking for a Staryu to trade to Pokemon White, preferably with a nature that promotes either Special Attack or Speed.

Please PM me if you could help me out :) Thanks!

Hayate Ayasaki

Offering: Shiny Flawless Timid Staryu with natural cure

LF: shiny flawless I don't have, 2 events I dont have check out my sig for more

allenwayne

All Hers!
looking for a timid staryu with natural cure. would love to get more than one so if you are reading this.... im interested

rentin215

offering all white 2 legendaries.

I don't collect. I local battle only so what im looking for can be hacked or legit pokemon either way.
I can fuse kyurem and reshiram at request.

What i want:
Pokemon: Dragonite
nickname: none
Level: 100
shiny:no
Moves:extreme speed,Fire punch, earthquake, draco meteor.
Ability: multiscale
nature:adament
EV:hp/attack
IV:flawless
friend code:4084 4612 2130
Game:white 2
Pokeball:Cherish ball
(will also give held items such as nuggets for specific pokeball)

Scizor
Nickname:no
level:100
moves:bullet punch, pursuit, aerial ace, bug bite.
ability: technician
nature:adament
Ev:hp/attack
Pokeball:nestball

porygon-z
nickname:Static force
shiny:yes
moves:triattack, icebeam, psyshock, darkpulse.
ability: adabtability
nature: timid.
Ev:sp attack/speed.
IV: Flawless
pokeball:timer ball

arcanine
nickname:no
moves:extreme speed, wildcharge, Ironhead,overheat.
ability:intimidate
nature:rash
ev:attack/speed.
Pokeball:moonball or quick ball

Gengar
Nickname:grapedrink
moves:shadow ball,sludge bomb, energy ball, thunder bolt.
ability:levitate
nature:timid
ev:sp attack/speed
IV:Flawless
Pokeball: duskball

Lucario
Nickname:Rocklee
moves: aurasphere, vacumm wave,dragonpulse, protect.
Ability:inner focus
nature:modest
ev:sp attack/speed
pokeball:preimer ball

Ramsie

Seeker of Knowledge
I have a few spare Staryu freshly caught that I'd be willing to trade. Looking for Black 2 exclusives. PM with offer.

Zypha

Sup sup.. i have a starmie timid nature with natural cure idk about IV's an such. Looking for a pidgie male so if someones down to trade pm, but i'll be responding late in the late

YourPublicEnemy

Novice Breeder
Currently offering 3 Dream-Radar Staryus with their Hidden Ability, Analytic, and 1 Starmie, that has Illuminate as it's ability.

Their Stats Are As Followed:
Staryu #1 (Dream-Radar): Level 30, Jolly Nature, Analytic Ability, Moves are Swift, Bubblebeam, Minimize, & Gyroball
Staryu #2 (Dream-Radar): Level 40, Naughty Nature, Analytic Ability, Moves are Brine, Light Screen, Reflect Type, & Gyroball
Staryu #3 (Dream-Radar): Level 40, Sassy Nature, Analytic Ability, Moves are Brine, Light Screen, Reflect Type, & Gyroball
Starmie #1 (Normal Capture): Level 38, Quirky Nature, Illuminate Ability, Moves are Brine, Light Screen, Minimize, & Gyroball

If you are interested in any of the Pokemon, please Private Message me with any offers.
Thank you! :)

SuperMegaCharizard

I'll Eat Your Face.
Looking for Shiny Staryu, any gender/type I don't mind.
I've got legendaries+other shinies to offer.
Pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.