• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#120 Staryu / #121 Starmie

Status
Not open for further replies.

feralig8rx

Avid Collector
Looking for either a Staryu or Starmie, any level.

IV's don't matter, I'm training it myself.

Must be timid and have Natural Cure. Please PM so we can discuss.

Zypha

I have a just caught untrained lvl 26 and 27 staryu both timid nature with natural cure ability. PM me if interested.

Kurogane

Looking for any staryu. Pm for trade.

Ark69

Aramis The Trainer
looking for a shiny staryu or starmie im willing to work out a trade please Pm :D

Have a UT, flawless, timid staryu for trade. Looking for a UT flawless machop, adamant nature, no guard ability, with the egg moves ice punch and bullet punch.

Zetzai Flame

Looking for a Staryu w/ Natural Cure. Nature can be any, however, I would prefer Timid. PM please.

I'm trading on HeartGold btw!

Typhlozel

Typhlosions #1 fan.
I currently have 61 Staryus. If anyone wants one send me a PM and I'll give you one. Been trying to get a timid one with Natural Cure but it's being elusive...

Levels of the ones I have range between 26 and 60.

EDIT: I now have 103 Staryus to give away...

Last edited:

Tortugaa

FC 2924 0275 2049
Looking for a Shiny Staryu (UT if possible)

+satk -atk
high IVs in Satk, Spd, Sdef, HP, Def

Would prefer it to be legit or rng'er but I'm open to AR ones too.

I don't have a ton but I'm willing to trade whatever I can. Shoot me a PM if you have one.

decadencia

so heres what i got:
staryu, lv1 UT, timid, flawless HP fire
staryu, lv1 UT, timid, flawless and shiny

both have natural cure

visit my shop!!!

Astrioboi

Have a freshly caught timid staryu timid nature with natural cure. PM me to offer pls. Looking for battling pokemon for ou

NinjaJesus

Johto Fanboy
looking for a legit shiny staryu, preferably UT, but not essential, not fussed on nature/abiliy/IVs. willing to trade a lovely green cubone for it, UT!!
Pm me if youre interested!! :)

Asimity

RNG Abuser
Timid flawless natural cure staryus availlable 31/x/31/31/31/31 and 31/x/31/30/31/30 HP Fire 70

Chrome919

Gens 1-3 are best!
Looking for shiny staryu. Will trade shiny haxorus or shiny emolga.

Kolb

Decent Breeder
Looking for a flawless/ near flawless Timid UT Starmie/Staryu
PM to negotiate a trade offer.

White2011

looking for timid natural cure staryu with good ivs in speed and special attack. pm or vm me please. I can offer what is in my signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.