• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#120 Staryu / #121 Starmie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziga

Looking for a Staryu with good IVs (at least 31 in Speed and Spatk) so i can breed my own Staryu :/..

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Trading

Staryu - Level 1 - Hasty
Starmie - Level 50 - Modest

Devil lagiacrus

Brazilian trainer
looking for staryu IVS:31 sp.a and speed>nature:modest>ability:natural cure>EVs:myself put

offer sassy larvitar 31 ivs in atack.

mia100

I have 10 boxes full of staryu that I'm just about to get rid of if anyone is looking for a staryu with a certain nature. PM me!

Nebbio

NINJA!
Looking for any Timid Staryu/Starmie. PM me.

Fier0

Looking for any Timid Staryu or Starmie. PM me!

meepooh

Looking for a UT flawless Staryu with Timid nature. Shiny would be a big plus but not absolutely necessary. Have many shiny/event/flawless pokemon plus items to offer. PM if you have this. Thanks.

madeira

Anyone have any staryu that can trade me? I dont have anything to offer since I reseted my game. Ty in advance :)

Yusaburu

having a lot of staryu to trade for anything from my wishlist

I have an UT Shiny level 70 Starmie Modest in nature. will trade for something of equal value (dont know the value on these since its like my first shiny) PM me

Ashrynn

Need Staryu with Water Stone or Timid Starmie

Trading: DW Nidoran (M)+(F), Houndour, Torchik, Cyndaquil, Chimchar, Treecko, Squirtle

Lockette

Competitive Player
No longer have IV bred Starmies.

Last edited:

divick630

Breeding Trainer
If anyone has a Marill (or any member of that family), i'd be willing to breed a Staryu. I do have modest/timid dittos to breed so let me know in PM if you're interested.

Ssyba

Captain Hotstuff
Hi! Looking for a staryu or starmie. Any kind, doesn't matter. I have a few good dream world pokemon (male and female) and some evo stones to trade. Send me a message if you think you can help me out.

aDeadCaveman

Im looking for a Evd or flawless Timid Starmie. Will offer pkemon in sig

PRboyz

3482-1872-9142
im looking for these specific pokemon:
Starmie Timid
Yanmega Timid
Jolteon Timid Volt Absorb (must know signal beam)
Staraptor Jolly

if you have any of these or know anyone that like PM me
i am willing to trade shinys legendarys or anything else you might be seeking

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I'm looking for a male Snorunt with Moody (preferrably as an egg). I have a Wifi event Darkrai & Zekrom to trade, as wel as the following pokémon I caught in the Dream World & my dream Radar:
Drilbur-Male
Druddigon-Male
Alomomola-Femae
Sigilyph-Female
Swablu-Multiple/3 Male 1 Female
Riolu-Female
Shuckle-Multiple/All Female
Igglybuff-Multiple
Bronzor
Munna-Female
Staryu

PM me if interested

sjclax228

Looking for a Timid, Natural Cure Staryu/Starmie, preferably with 31 IV's in Speed and Sp Atk. I have adamant marvel/multiscale dratinis, some adamant nature and some with good IV's to trade, among others. PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.