• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#123 Scyther / #212 Scizor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScytherSpeed

Looking for an Adamant Technician scyther. I can offer Eevees, Zoruas, or some starters. Shiny would be appreciated. PM me if you can help me out. Thnx!

Yusaburu

breeding scyther for any pokemon from my wishlist

avsimone

Magma Trainer
I have a level 100 shiny scizor, adamant, swords dance, bullet punch, u-turn, super power, looking for a trade. Ev trained 252 atk. not entirely sure what else but it looks like it's also EV trained with HP and speed. if anyone wants it PM.

Orinis

Looking for a freshly hatched scyther- don't need anything special. Just hatched a bunch of Zorua and have random Gen. 5 guys. PM if interested!

Adderall

Hello,

I have a Scyther that I need to evolve into a Scizor. If you will help me, I will trade you a male level 13 adamant Scyther for your efforts. I would greatly appreciate the help!

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Offering male lv54 shiny bold scizor from diamond has technician swords dance, aerial ace, night slash, and bullet punch I am looking for event Movie12 Japanese keldeo, petal dance meowth, leech seed oddish UT, teeter dance bellsprout UT, follow me/and other special move event pichu from the pokemon center UT, shiny berry fix zigzagoon UT, WISHMKR Jirachi, shinies in my Sig, and shinies not in my Sig. I trade no hacks so I expect the same from my traders I will NOT trade for hacks also looming for any PCNY Event

Last edited:

navyas321

Looking for anyone from this family. Any nature would do.

PokemonFarmer

ThePokemonFarmer
MASTER POKEMON BREEDER - THE POKEMON FARMER

I am now offering my Pokemon breeding services for those trainers who are looking for a specialized Scyther or its evolutions. If you are looking for just "any old Scyther" or illegitimate Pokemon then please look elsewhere as I'm not your guy. I specialize in helping trainers obtain the Pokemon they want and am always looking for a breeding challenge.

As a special bonus to my customers, I will properly EV train and evolve your specialized Scyther to your heart's content. You may place your order with me today by sending me a PM. Please allow 12-24 hours for a response.

+++++++++
PAYMENTS
+++++++++

I will accept nearly any trade offer for my services, no matter how difficult the request is to complete, but it would be nice to receive a truly worthwhile offer from time to time.

DO NOT OFFER HACKS! The Pokemon I receive from trades will either be released, used for other trades, or added to my personal collection or team. If it is discovered that a trainer has provided me with a hacked Pokemon then I will no longer be able to do business with said trainer.

rentin215

seeking :Scizor ut with adament nature and technician ability and vacuum wave move doesnt have to have the move but would be a plus

Shiney: nidoking
Legendary: darkrai, Entei with pokerus, cobalion, kyurem, tornadus, reshiram.
Regular: squirtle, growlithe, mr mime, mudkip, pichu volt tackle, snorlax, mankey, jiggly puff, togepi, clefairy, steelix, emboar, natu, zoroak, electabuzz.

items: Mater ball, ev training items, thunderstone, firestone, leafstone, waterstone, moon stone and a few other items well thats all

Dark Mephiles

Fryin n Dryin
I'm looking for a female Pokemon on this line with Technician and a Adamant nature for breeding, if anyone has one, I'm willing to trade untouched starters, fossil Pokemon and Zorua, Eevee, Riolu etc. PM me if interested.

Helpeevee

Scyther trade

I have relaxed nature Scyther holding metal coat with no ev training. I'm looking for a similar Scyther with metal coat

FC 5200 8790 6808

DracoKing09

id like a scyther. preferably with some cool egg moves, male?

Janouch

Im looking for a jolly Schyter with technician ability and bug bite move (dont have HG or SS so cant tutor it myself) PM me and tell me what you want in return!

tedesmarais

HI, I really need a technician scizor! preferably adamant or naughy but I will take whatever, I'm offering whatever I've got. I'm new to the site and competitive battling and I'm trying to make a team, I've been ripped off so many times on GTS negotiations im hoping theirs some decent people on this site haha ive lost 2 adamant scythers with metal coats already unfortunatly

PM ME! by the way

devildog201306

Event Collector
I am Currently looking for a shiny Scyther if anyone has one please send me a PM, ill let you know what i have to offer, Thanks :)

Adderall

Hey there everyone, as a result of breeding I have a ton of untrained Scythers with various natures and IVs that I can offer if anyone wants one.

I have three Adamant Technician Scythers (one male and two females) with 31 Atk IVs (if I did the calculations correctly). I also have several Adamant Swarm Scythers with 31 Atk IVs. Let me know if you want me to infect it with Pokerus before the trade.

I have one metal coat that I could give to a Scyther if the trade sounds good. PM me with offers if you are interested.

I'm mainly looking for items, specifically Choice Band and Life Orb. But I'm open to all offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.