• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#123 Scyther / #212 Scizor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snairyu

Giant Deadly Mollusk
need UT baby Scyther with great ivs or ev trained scizor. I can trade events, shinies and legends and other cool things

TomNacho

I'ma Firin' Ma Flame
Looking For Scyther Or Scizor,
I Have Snorunts, Skittys, Eevees, Zoruas, All Starters, Bagons,
Magnemites, Murkrows & All Black Exclusives

I Also Have An Oblivia Deoxys, Origin Giratina, Chinese Dialga And A Rayquaza, But I'm Not Giving Them Up For Just A Scyther/Scizor, PM With Offers.

TehSpiral

Terminally Chill
EDIT: Got the Scyther, but now I really need a Metal Coat to evolve it into Scizor. Added a couple of new offers for trades.

Zorua
Oshawott
Adamant Mudkip
Modest Charmander
Adamant Torchic
Jolly Chimchar

Those can have any nature obviously, but those are generally the best ones for those Pokemon.

PM me if you can help. I didn't put enough thought into this...

Last edited:

ZoRk

Lavizz~
adamant scyther up for a trade pm with offers

Suicune1988

Maestro Entrenador
looking for scyther or scizzor nature, level, movesets, gender, irrelivent:
, I am have a variety of Zorua, Darumaka, and Yanmask available on my Pokémon white version that I am willing to trade. I´m trying to complete 50 trades in order to obtain the second in game master ball

Hypnosis

I'm looking for a Scyther or a Scizor. I can give you a Zorua/Oshawott/Snivy/Tepig/Totodile/Charmander/Cyndaquil/Squirtle for it. PM me if you're interested.

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
I have a Scizor looking for a new home, in good condition and their details are

Nature: Adamant
EVs: 252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
IVs: 2/17/9/6/16/6
Moves: U-Turn, Night Slash, Iron Head, Aerial Ace
Ability: Technician

Are you interested in it? If your answer is yes, then all you have to do is PM me and we can discuss a trade.

Thank you for reading ;212;

warteen13

Pokemon Breeder
Lookig for a Scyther PM me what you want for it

Illusion-Master-Zoroark

<-- He will find you
Looking for Adament scyther with OK Attack IV's ( Optional ) And if you dont mind a metal coat.... Or a plain female scyther for me to IV breed on my own :x Any way

Event suincune
Lvl.100 Absol
Any Unova Starter
Charamander
Bulbasaur
Shiny Lvl.7 Togikiss
Treecko's with energy ball
Zen Mode Darmanitan
Lvl.100 EV'd Exadrill
Landorus
Archeops And/Or Archens
Abra
& more

PM me if your willing to help me out!!

TheScizor

PowerLvl9001
Another Scizor

I want another shiny scizor for various reasons. i have all legends except for manaphy so most of them are up for grabs. i also have a shiny dragonite and a shiny zubat up for grabs. the nature should be dominate in atk.so pm me if you want to trade and we'll work something out and i'll tell you my friend code there.DUECES.

Hi people looking for a syther with metal coat,I will give a Archen or Frillish for it PM me please

mycooly

Banned
Looking for Scizor or Scyther must be ligit pm me if your willing to offer yours.
ps must have decent IVs

Last edited:

Requi3m

Need a Scyther, pm me with something you need and we'll trade

Status
Not open for further replies.