• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#123 Scyther / #212 Scizor

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCM_00

I have a DW female ;123; and am willing to breed it if someone would like it. I am looking for any DW females I don't already have. PM me if you are interested.

Doctorwho2011

League Champion
Looking for a scizor or a scyther with metal coat. Message me

Salty-

Old School Trainer
Im looking for a Shiny Scyther or Scizor, I dont mind which one. I have a few shiny pokemon i can offer or i can offer some legendarys etc. Must be legit though. Any IV's, Move set, gender etc etc.

Thanks
Salty-

<3

Last edited:

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
I have a Shiny Scizor. PM me if you have legit event Arceus or Manaphy!

Also I'm looking for a regular Scyther. PM me!

Leonn

Trading for a Adamant Scyther or Scizor with Technician and atleast very good IVs (no need for it to be perfect) Either Untrained, Or EV trained, please message me with the following,

It's Hp, Nature, Characteristic, Lvl, Stats (including HP) , Whether it has been EV trained(if so what are the EVs in?) , if it has any EXP on it at all, and what you are looking for.

I could trade for it in X & Y, but I have a much greater collection in white and Black 2 so let me know. Thanks

Last edited:

Jaden232

Shiny RNGer Expert
looking for an Adamant Scyther(with metal coat) or Scizor with Technician ability with good iv's and untrained or trained if possible
i can offer you shinies perfect iv'd pokemons and such things i rng'd myself
PM me for the trade

Bman33001

I want a adamant scyther with metal coat/scizor. Please make it low level. I am offering all kalos starters, and charmander and squirtle. Pokemon Y. Please do try to make them low level. My FC is 2938-7127-8069

rover1000

The collector
I"m in great need of a Scycher with perfect IV's, Adamant nature, and the ability Technician. Please PM me I offer shiny's and more.

pikkichu

Need the following Pokemon, trying to create my live pokedex but won't be able to get these:

Scizor, electivire,slowking, porygon 2, and a razor claw for a weavile

Please understand I haven't touched Pokemon let alone black 2 in months, don't want to give anything special, jus help me out please, I'll give 2 pp max if someone can provide all of these

Aaronboi99

Looking for an Adamant Scyther lvl 1 (unt).
No Nickname please.
New to Breeding, trying to get good iv's. If anyone knows any tips please message me ^^.

Anyone with Pokemon white/black2 willing to make my scyther (from pokemon black) learn the move bug bite... its a transfer only move :( Please PM me if you're willing to help me out I might be able to give you something in exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.