• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#123 Scyther / #212 Scizor

Status
Not open for further replies.

TehSpiral

Terminally Chill
Still looking for a Metal Coat. Can offer Eevees, Zorua, Totodile, Mudkips, Charmanders, Scyther, Torchic and Chimchars. I'm also willing to surrender a Rayquaza, but I need something else in addition to the metal coat for that. Let me know with a PM if you're interested and we'll negotiate.

MGOShockWave

Club Paradise
yo

i have the metal coat

creature

i still have a shiny lv 1 scyther, i'm willing to trade it but at the moment i'm not sure if my wifi is working in the new plave yet !

Sabrewolfe

I am looking for a legit Scyther, ~

I am currently IV Breeding Zorua's so I can trade one for it.

bushie

i can breed scythers with leer, night slash,x scissorand u turn pm me with offers. ps if you offered a shiny i would love it but i'll also accept other pre gen poke

I need a scyther/scizor with the move super power, no other specifics needed

if you have one up for trade PM me and we will talk business

KiwiDude

Poké-Shop Owner
Got a boxful of UT Scythers! I need Pre Gen-V Breedable Pokemon like Gastly/Ralts/Shinx/Spiritomb etc, check my signature for more
PM me

WillYum

SlowBRO is Chill
Hey buddies! I'm tryna get a Scyther. But ultimately, I want a Scizor. If you've got a Scizor you're willing to trade, I would love you. But if you have a Scyther, I'd love you just a little less. PM me <333

Soul18655

Flawless Hunter
I would like to trade my scyther so it could evolve and the trade for it back. I am offering zekrom or an adamant scyther level 1. BW FC 1592 4260 3041

MGOShockWave

Club Paradise
i have atleast 4 SHINY SCYTHERS for trade in HEARTGOLD pm me

slobomon

looking for legit baton pass, adamant scyther, PM me please, either on heart gold or black. preferably black, thanks

hinhan

Legendary lover
Looking for scyther or scizor if shiny can do a great offer if not still a good offer pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.