• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#123 Scyther / #212 Scizor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cubone-King

Cubone Cub
Looking for a scyther of any level/gender/nature , not particularly fussy

Please PM so we can discuss

Jester073

Fire Starter
Willing to help breed my scizor to get people scythers. Would even be willing to get it to have technician. If u have a shiny, I'd trade it for that, but mostly lookin for houndour at the moment. Would even give it metal coat if it's a shiny houndour. Mostly I'm lookin for non unova and non starter pokemon. Pm me for offers

I'm looking for Hondew / Kelpsy / Grepa / Tamato / Qualot / (The other EV reducing one as well) berries, willing to use the berries to un-EV my Scizor, EV it in Atk/Speed, clone it, then give you a clone of it. The Scizor is a male, it's got a naughty nature, and the Moveset Superpower / Bug bite / Roost / False Swipe (Technician ability)

Last edited:

Joshyee

Titles? lol.
I need a Adamant Scyther with a metal coat. PM me please. Can offer the same, a adamant scyther holding a metal coat, with pokerus too! Thanks

Kevin89

Hi all,

I'm looking for any Scyther/Scizor and can offer any of the following:

Heracross
Gible (mostly Jolly)
Togepi
Zorua
DW Exeggcute
Most pokemon from White/any Unova starter

If anyone would be willing to trade then let me know! Thanks.

setclose

Looking for Adamant technician Scyther and a DW Brave Dratini. Prefer male. I can offer events. pm me if interested. thanks a lot

Last edited:

Jester073

Fire Starter
Lookin to get rid of my scythers. Workin to get a friend of mine a adamant technician scyther at the moment so have alot that I don't need

DaddyEwok

LF untrained adamant scyther plz pm me we will try and work out a deal

ShinyZorua28

*Trumpets playing*
Looking for a Scyther. Will offer pokemon on sig below. I also have 2 lv1 Troupis and 5 lv1 Turtwigs.

quasi86

Boss with the Sauce
Looking for female adamant scyther with technician, don't care about stats or if UT or not.

Have: Timid DW Nidoran M and F, all gen starters, fossil pokemon, pokerus, evo stones/lucky eggs/metal coat/king's rock/protector etc., and many gen I-IV pokemon feel free to ask

PM me if any interest!

Last edited:

tednugent1

Looking for a Scizor (gasp)

Nature: Adamant
Ability: Technician
Move 1: Bug Bite
Move 2: Roost
Move 3: Swords Dance
Move 4: Bullet Punch
EV's: 252 HP/ 40 Atk / 216 SpD

I have the following EV trained Pokes: 2 Garchomps, 2 Hippowdons (one Stealth Rock, the other Slack Off), Swampert, Mammoswine, Krookodile, and 2 Gliscors. Plus a buttload of other legendaries and stuff.

PM me PLEASE AND THANK YOU!

Al

kekkid

NOYB
I need any scyther pm and we can talk

ive got scythers for trade pm with offers!

bushie

i'm stil breeding scythers with egg moves u turn,x scissor and night slash will accept certain pre gen pokes or dw pokes legit

Status
Not open for further replies.