• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#123 Scyther / #212 Scizor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu.Recharged

ThunderDragonTrainer
Im looking for a low level adamant nature scizor with technitian. I dont care about moves, but if it has bad stats im not interested.

I can offer a lvl 60 adamant nidoking with poison point ability.

Pm me if youre interested.

Rickymonstaman

Unova Master
I'm looking for a scizor/scyther with the moves superpower and roost idc what ivs or Nature it has pm me I'll Breed any
pokemon for the 5th generation

TheLastDonut

No longer need a scyther

Last edited:

GrassTypes.

In desperate need of a Adamant Scizor with Technichian ability! Please PM ASAP!

autumnmew

Event Hunter
im looking for the japanese trade for evouloution karrablast,shelmet,magmar,electabuzz,slowpoke,scyther,haunter,machoke UT
pm me

Looking for the following
Scizor with Technician ability and Adamant nature and the following moves Bullet Punch, Bug Bite, Superpower, Swords Dance. Good, if not perfect IVs and UT or ATK/HP EVs.

Pm me :)

Bluebird101

Trader and battler
Any type of scizor shiny or not for any 5th gen starter or zura

Looking for any kind of Scyther, check my signature for what I can offer.

Zekromaster826

Casual Shiny Hunter
PM/VM if you can get me a Flawless Jolly Scyther/Scizor w/ Roost, Bullet Punch, and Bug Bite (Preferably not shiny but if so then thats fine)

PikaPalace

Random Master
Anyone technician syther with roost and baton pass need urgently will offer flawless shinies

addonexus

Looking for non shiny flawless adamant scizor with technician and superpower,will offer more if it's nicknameable

Bunches

Grass PKM Trainer
Looking for a scyther. Gender/Nature isn't important. Let me know if you can help :)

Edit: got one. Thanks!

Last edited:

pokemaniac23

also looking for any kind of scyther can offer almost any pokemon of 1st gen. PM with offers plz

I'm Pretty new to Pokemon and don't really have a lot, but I would like a Scyther, male or female any nature/level, good nature or egg moves would be greatly appriciated, I don't have much to offer other than Female/male Zoura with pokerus or just pokerus, Please PM

White FC is 3568 5135 5870

Status
Not open for further replies.