• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#123 Scyther / #212 Scizor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rentin215

seeking scyther, porygon, gastly, dritini, magnet rise eleckid

Just starting Pokemon black. I haven't played since ruby, and i don't like the new Pokemon. If anyone has any extra left over of these Pokemon i would gladly take them.
Pm me please

rentin215

Just starting Pokemon black. I haven't played since ruby, and i don't like the new Pokemon. If anyone has any extra left over of these Pokemon i would gladly take them. Pm me please
looking for gastly, porygon, scyther, pikachu and dritini

NewbieCollector

Dark PokeUser
Aiming to complete the kanto Pokedex. I am looking for something in this line.
I can offer almost all starters, Zorua /w darkpulse, feebas /w dragon pulse, growlithe, dratini and a few others.
pm me

Glaceon_Lover

Fire Type Gym Leader
i need a scyther, doesnt matter if its a level 100 or a level 1 scyther and i dont mind if its a modest scyther, i just want one so i can breed a lot of them, PM me or VM me and i can we you something good :D

Glaceon_Lover

Fire Type Gym Leader
I already have a scyther but now i need to evolve it, anyone any help? i just want it to evolve thats all :D maybe i can give you something good too :D

DannyRomero

The Boss!
i have a scyther for trade, level 14 :)

Mike Breezy

Looking for a flawless (max IV's except for Special Attack) untouched Adamant Scizor with the move tutor move Superpower (from Platinum, Heart Gold and Soul Silver) I can offer some shiny flawless pokemon in return if you can make this happen. :)

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Trading

Scyther - Level 7 - Bold - Male
Scizor - Level 52 - Lax - Female

adamtpow

Human Pokedex
Got a bunch of Sythers I don't need. Most are female with the technician ability. I'd like either a pikachu a bulbasaur a cyndaquil or a treeco or any of the evolutions.

adamtpow

Human Pokedex
Still got some Sythers. Pm me otherwise I'll just give them away on the gts

jballen10

Looking for an untouched brave technician scyther with 31 IV's in HP, Attack, Defense, and Spec. Def. Have shinies and events to offer for trade

ebevan91

Looking for any Scyther/Scizor

Verus_Nox

Scyther

Searching for a Scyther, under Lvl 10, Male. PM me for trade

Ariel89

Sand Team Master
Hi,

I am currently attempting to build a Sun Team, and a Scizor would make for a brilliant addition.

I am happy with having a Scyther (if you can save time and trade it with Metal Coat that would be brilliant!) but I need two. One Male, one Female.

I am planning on breeding it so I can fit in well into my current Sun Team.

I've got plenty to offer, so if you are interested PM me.

Thanks! :)

DarkClarke727

If anyone has an adamant scyther I would love to trade with them. To be honest though I wouldn't mind even having a scyther with a different nature. I do not have too many pokemon but any legendaries that can be caught in black (excluding zekrom and reshiram) i'm willing to give up. My fc:0433 2656 2606. My name in the game is Clarke.

Status
Not open for further replies.