• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#123 Scyther / #212 Scizor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowix

I could use scyther, I'll trade any unova starter, anorith, kabuto, larvitar, solosis, gligar, or trapinch. I don't care about nature or IVs or any moves, I just need one to start my stock.

Graven's Black Friend Code: 4169-9740-9615

Sneakems

Looking for level one scyther holding a metal coat. Willing to trade legendaries. Unless you want something less.

Crow22ize

Breader in training
Also looking for a scyther, doesn't matter as long as its lagit. PM me so we can work out a deal.

Wiretap

Last Ditch Switch-In
I'm looking for a flawless, UT scyther. Must be adamant with technician, bug bite, and super power. Must be legitimate. I can rng any 5th gen pokemon, shiny, in return (this includes previous gen pokemon that do not need tutor moves).

DarkGanta

Pokemon Trainer
I need a scyther/scizor any really... got bulbasaur, charmander, cyndaquil, turtwig, snivy, and oshawott to offer plus any others normally obtainable in white version. pm with details :)

EDIT: now also offering squirtle, eevee, totodile, and tepig

Last edited:

furycalibur

feelin' Nostalgic
anyone have a legit shiny male scyther with the technician ability with a good nature? [ jolly / adamant etc ]

be willing to trade alot for 1 of those

lynx17

Looking for any Scyther. Prefer a lower level. No specific gender or anything. PM with with request please.

Kashera

Not A Ginger
Looking for any Scyther, no specific nature/gender required. Able to trade Eevee, Zorua, any 5th gen starter, Cyndaquil and Totodile (with aqua jet).

Any takers, feel free to PM me. Can give pokevirus if needed.

DarkGanta

Pokemon Trainer
Looking for a Scyther, see signature for details and PM me please :)

TheCipherZero

Looking for a male Scizor at any level Im willing to trade a starter that I have in my sig pm me if interested.

dari93

will be trading scythers with metal coats.
looking for anything in my shop.
pm me for offers if interested.

BlvckChrxs

OT in Tha Hood
Looking for a scyther dont really care about natures or anything like that...just want a scyther...offering any pokemon from gen 5 that can be bred...ill even breed for certain moves as long as it isnt an outstanding request

mart00

looking 4 scyther pm/vm me asap, i can trade DWF pkmn.

PokeWhiz

Looking for any Scyther with a Metal Coat. PM me.

Paulsen

Got an untouched Scyther up for trade, PM me! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.