• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#123 Scyther / #212 Scizor

Status
Not open for further replies.

James2344

Keyblade wielder
I have stacks of scythers cause i'm MM for shiney, so i can give you any nature or gender, moveset is Vacuum wave, bug buzz, leer and quick attack.

I don't have anything i want really badly but dream world and shineys would be very nice :)

magersxx

looking for a scyther,

i have these pokemons to offer
gastly
pupitar
beldum
pinsir
absol
dratini
riolu
magikarp
tepig
snivy
snover
cherrim
psyduck
smoochum
mawile
axew
deino
drilbur
shellder
sableye
turtwig
horsea
archen
exeggcute
shinx
torchic
onix
squirtle
larvitar
wooper
skorupi
tirtouga
larvesta
rhyhorn
feebas
croagunk
swinub
sneasal
trapinch

2237 4102 3089

Gerry

Advanced Trainer
I have tons of Scythers up for trade! PM me with what nature you need. All egg hatched with 0 exp.

Gerry

Advanced Trainer
I have an Adamant Scyther for that Charizard as long as it's legit. Let me know if you don't want Adamant. If not, let me know what nature you want and gender too.

keljacobe

i have adamant technician scyther and scizor to offer. im looking for someone to teach my metagross stealth rock in gen 4 then transfer back to gen 5.

larry556

Pokemon Breeder
Found my scyther
thanks!!!

Last edited:

gregjammer

Feather Trainer
I have a rng-replicated(indirect clone, meaning exactly the same pokemon, but created via rng reporter, a method that does not involve hacking that directly touches the card to temporarily change the game's normal operation or any other examples of means that put your save file at risk if you are not careful)shiny stantler.

I want a flawless/near-flawless(sp. atk. IV doesn't matter)adamant technician scizor w/ tutor moves(whether taught in Gen IV or Gen V)bug bite and superpower in exchange...

PM/VM me if interested...

Last edited:

larry556

Pokemon Breeder
i have a near flawless Adamant Tecnician Shiny Scizor for trade
only one of his ivs are 30 the rest are 31
pm me offeres

dragonmaster29

hi,i can teach your metagross stealth rock in gen 4 then give it back to you..i already have scyther though..do you have any starter to trade? or anything else?

Looking for a scyther any nature gender or level just has to have the "proud of its power" personality.

yensiung

looking for a dw sycther or technician scizor, have drought vulpix

NubInaTub

Looking for a scyther, adamant nature, with the technician ability.

Pm me and tell me what you would like in return for it.

EDIT: I have an adamant swinub with its DW ability and a Calm Togepi with serene grace ability available for trade.

Last edited:

devildog201306

Event Collector
Im Looking for a Shiny Scyther Nature gender not important just a shiny one preferable UT, PM me for trade offers

NubInaTub

Ive got adamant scythers with technician.

Im looking for yellow shards or gen1/gen2/gen3 starters.

Pm me for offers.

ChickenDoughnut

Time For Time Force!
I'm looking for a Level 1 Male Scyther, Adamant Nature, with the Technician Ability. I can offer a Fire Stone, a few Rare Candy, Simisage and Pansear, and a Sawk if you play White and want it. I'll update this post if I get anything better. PM me if you can help out. Cheers!

Awolnation

Burn it down!
Looking for an adamant male scyther with technician. PM if any offers, would be greatly appreciated :D

Last edited:

twiztid420

shiny hoarder
have a Goons scizor for trade, pm if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.