• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#128 Tauros

Status
Not open for further replies.

catherine896

Looking for a shiny tauros. Got lots of shinys to swap, send me a message with anything you want and Ill see if me or my friend has it. Thanks.

DarkGanta

Pokemon Trainer
Have Tauros for trade, see signature for details and PM me please :) also accept Waterstone/Leafstone/Firestone/Thunderstone/MetalCoat/Kingsrock/Moonstone

ebevan91

Need any old Tauros, mainly for Pokedex.

I'm looking for a Tauros, if anyone is willing to part with one.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Offering a shiny japanese T multiple lv's lv40 tauros caught n sinnoh its adamant anger point characteristic is mischievous move set rock slide, bulldoze, wild charge, work up I'm only looking for other shines of him, also, its attack and speed at lv40 are atk 108 speed 103
thanks

I'm looking for a Tauros.
I can offer pretty much every breedable Kanto pokemon.
Please PM :D

Charazemma

looking for any old Tauros, I have all breedable Unovas, 145 of the breedable Kantos and around 300 from johto/hoenn/sinnoh. Im on UK time, PM me :)

I'm willing to breed Tauros' for whoever wants one.
Just PM me.
I'm looking for pokemon in my signature, but I'll take pretty much anything if you can't give me one.

KurbyK14

Looking for a DWF Tauros, I can offer all of the DWF pokemon in my sig. Message me if you have one
Nevermind, didn't know tauros was only male

Last edited:

Squeegie

Hey now!
I have a legit (all of these are shiny) Petilil, Nidoking, Gabite, Manectric, and Lickitung for trade. I can trade more than one for a shiny Tauros.

No RNG's or clones please. PM me if interested.

Last edited:

.:NobleArcanine:.

Thoroughly Wicked
I am looking for a _ or any other poke in this tree for purposes of Pokedex completion. I have most starters and basic gen 5 pokes, PM me with any offers

Also don't bother asking for shinies or legendaries. I will laugh at you.

GoodGuyGreg

Looking for a Tauros of any lv with the DW ability Sheer Force. Pm me if interested and we can talk about trades. ( Sorry, I have no shinies) Thank you!

Last edited:

HypoDiss

I am looking for a Jolly or Adamant Dream world Tauros prefer no EVs yet but will take it even if it does i have much to offer. from a shiny accelgor lvl 75 to a few max EV correct natured pokemon message me or reply to me for details

Status
Not open for further replies.