• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#128 Tauros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trade completed.

Last edited:
I'm looking for any Tauros for my pokedex. PM me if you're willing to part with one. Thanks.

Razor Wind

The Heartless Absol
Looking for the following Pokemon,

Tauros, Unown, Tentacool, Miltank, Torkoal, and Glameow.

PM me what you want and I will see if I have them.

pwnswitchclik

Alakazaminator
Kind of specific but here it goes: I'm looking for a flawless (penta-flawless is okay as long as the unflawless stat is Sp.Attack) male DW Adamant Tauros, I will trade a pokemon from my sig for it.

For anyone seeking a Tauros, I can breed them for whoever wants one.

PM me with offers if interested, thanks.

Last edited:

ohjeezitskim

Hi! I'm looking for a tauros to complete my national dex!
I have a bunch of pokemon I can breed to help you out!
Also check my siggy for other common pokemon i'm looking for!

ToeyJoey

The Count
Looking for DW Tauros.

I have all the DWFs. I will trade 1 for 3.

PM or VM me.

Edit: Got one.

Last edited:

Averuuh

Wanted: I am looking for a Dream World Tauros with Adamant nature.

Offering: I have a bunch of Dream World Pokémon to offer in return, such as Eevee, Dratini, Scyther, Abra, Combee ♀, Vulpix, Tyrogue (Jolly), Skitty...
I also have all the starters with their normal abilities, and I have Pokérus.

All of mine are legit and I only want legit offers. PM me :>

Last edited:

johnebert91

Breeder/Collector
I’m looking for a female of the first form of this Pokémon with their hidden ability. I can breed a few other DWFs. And I can breed any Pokémon with egg moves. PM if you want to make a deal.

Psychoteddybear

breeder/Trainer
I am looking for a tauros pm and we will figure out what you would like for it :)

ysmr97

DESPERATLY need a Tauros. PM me, and we'll figure it out :) I'll offer whatever i can

alexfirefist6

need for pokedex completion have all unova pokemon and a couple of rare dwf like dwf dragnoire, dwf poliwag, dwf vulpix, dragnoir with extreme speed ect. pm if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.