• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#129 Magikarp / #130 Gyarados

Status
Not open for further replies.

kc555

looking for DW female magicarp or gyrados pm me if interested.
i have other Dw females and i can virtually offer any non-legendary poke

snorlaxbro26

SNOLAXROX
gotta shiny gyrados for trade. will trade it for the following.... darkrai, shaymin, manaphy, deoxys, (carnivine, cyndaquil, lugia) meleotta, genesect, keldeo, or mew.

Last edited:

Sizzle

Shinylegendaryhunter
I'm collecting Shiny Gyarados

DJ-Star-Knight

Star Knight
I have a Lv.1 Adamant Magikarp with Rattled. Any one have a breed-able Modest/Adamant Pokemon?

I no longer have my Lv. Adamant Magikarp (but I don't mine Breeding more just let me know ^_^)

Last edited:

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
looking for jolly dw ability magikarp will give 2 events or shinies for it from my shop

ChaosBlizzard

Crit Happens.
LF DWF Magikarp (or Gyarados), any nature/IVs. Offering DWF Wooper or DWF Slowpoke. PM/VM if interested.

Edit: No longer looking; completed a trade.

Last edited:

EDUB

Gyaradosie

I am looking for a Female Dream World Magikarp or Gyarados. I can offer a number of things... I can breed you any 5th gen pokemon you need with a few choice perfect IVs (thanks to my amazing perfect ditto) I can offer and event shiney Suicune or Entei with good natures and good IVs (especially on the cune.) Event Arceus is up for grabs. I have a Celebi, too. I have bunch of Solosis with good IVs, and Timburr with good IVs that know MAch punch and Drain Punch. I can also trade you pokemon infected with PKRS. Lastly I have a Shiny eevee, all 31's, modest nature, untrained.

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
Looking for a dw magikarp

dracoburn

Lance's protege
I've started breeding Rattlekarps. PM me if you're interested.

Smoke Monster

Have a shiny red gyarados for trade. PM if interested.

PokeCrossbow

Pokemon Hunter
Looking for any magikarp/Gyrados, nothing special on them just need one for my dex :p

PM me and we could negotiate.

Edit: got one thanks :)

Last edited:

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Trading

Magikarp - Level 1 - Adamant - Female
Gyarados - Level 65 - Bold - Male

Quagsireking

I am the king!
Be wary of matt JS

anyway anyone have an adamant/jolly dw magikarp (preferably shiny)?

TheBob

Looking for a magikarp or gyrados w/ bounce that anyone can give or trade, I haven't completed my game yet, not worried about iv or nature but if u have any with decent ones that's great too.
I don't have much to offer but do have female dw abra and dw zubat w taunt and nasty plot. Plz pm if u can help, as any help is much appreciated. :)

Last edited:

Mshnik

Resident Planeswalke
looking for Dream world magikarp with bounce, either adamant or jolly male or female (any nature).

Dzum101

Looking for legit Lvl 1 Magikarp with 0 IVs in every stat and preferably modest natured. Offering legit Lvl 100 Ev'd flawless shiny DW Arceus with judgement, roar of time, spacial rend and shadow force. PM with offers.

RegiGuy

Highly competitive
Offering dw female magikarp!!!! PM me with offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.