• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

12th Movie Title Revealed - Dialga VS Palkia VS Giratina (VS Arceus?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Thanks to Sunain for giving me a heads up for this

C/p'ed from Serebii.net update going up shortly

According to a blog of somebody who managed to see a pre-showing of the 11th movie, set for release in Japan this saturday, there is a trailer at the end of the movie which stated the title for the 12th movie. If true, this is the first time the title has been revealed a year before as normally its just a hint, a small scene and so forth. This movie looks to bring the 10th and 11th movie plotlines to an end and thus called Dialga VS Palkia VS Giratina. Again, if true, it will be likely that in March, when Arceus is revealed, the title will change to Dialga VS Palkia VS Giratina VS Arceus for some massive legendary fight. However, this is just speculation on my part.

Also, Sunain mentioned that apparently the show will change from Diamond - Pearl to Diamond - Pearl - Platinum...but I dont know about that

PokemonHero

I can see the future
So they are planning on continuing the fight between the legends. So this means that Dialga and Palkia manage to tick off Giratina, who joins the frey. I don't know what to say really. I will have to see the 11th movie before I can make any judgement about the apparent continuation of the fight between the legends.

Uggh. I hate that the name has so many "vs" in it.

Uggh. I hate that the name has so many "vs" in it.

PokemonHero

I can see the future
Great. Pokemon's going Lord of the Rings on us. The "Vs." titles are a little annoying, but I really don't care since the title always changes with the dub. At least we know the show will go on.

Darkrai*Fanatic36987

Darkrai Fanatic
It may have the other event pokemon as well, like Darkrai and Shaymin, from the 10th and 11th movies, to stop Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, and Arceus, If they're in there. And if they are, there may be an event in wich you can obtain the event items, (membership card, Oak's letter, azure flute) and an event Arceus. Possibly.

Darkrai*Fanatic36987

Darkrai Fanatic
It may have the other event pokemon as well, like Darkrai and Shaymin, from the 10th and 11th movies, to stop Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, and Arceus, If they're in there. And if they are, there may be an event in wich you can obtain the event items, (membership card, Oak's letter, azure flute) and an event Arceus. Possibly.

aipom1234

Master Coordinator
Can the writers get anymore un-creative? They're wasting all the movies on Dialga & Palkia fighting something else. It's really dumb, and hopefully this is false, which is unlikely :/

ZgonDuck

Like A Boss
Where is my Dialga vs Palkia vs Bidoof vs Muku.BIRD vs Naruto vs Spongebob vs NaeWOAH! vs Mewtwo vs Nostalgia?

Burner

It sounds like it should be "The Rise of Giratina" as the name of the 10th Movie (I believe) was orginally Dialga vs. Palkia vs. Darkrai. xD

jiang

Toguro-sama's 100%
if this is true then this would be really cool!!! four legendaries fighting- an awesome scene huh? i wonder who wins among the four? this must be the mother of all battles, and then ash and pikachu stops them...erm, as usual eh.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Can the writers get anymore un-creative? They're wasting all the movies on Dialga & Palkia fighting something else. It's really dumb, and hopefully this is false, which is unlikely :/
Its called a Trilogy...its to tie it all together

Notice the 11th movie is a sequel to the 10th as Giratina is angry at Dialga since its fight with Palkia caused pollution to surround the Reverse Word

BlueDragonfangirl

So weird...I mean they've never really had this type of this for Pokemon movies. Also new series title? Don't know what to think about this. For the movie, does this mean it will be left off as a to be continued type thing?? That would sure be different if so.

Mega Typhlosion

Arceus will have to be in the movie for sure. After all it's the god of Pokémon, it has to have an appearence. But I really don't see 4 legends fighting like that. I mean, with Darkrai there was some purpose, but will we have Giratina, Dialga and Palkia fighting among themselves and Arceus trying to stop? That seems a little repetitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.