• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

12th Movie Title Revealed - Dialga VS Palkia VS Giratina (VS Arceus?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ger9119

yay we get to see Arceus whoop around 3 ledgenarys and then a flute calms him down

ger9119

yay we get to see Arceus whoop around 3 ledgenarys and then a flute calms him down

thunderblade12

Pokemon movies have always been a bunch of legendaries killing each other, its nothing new. Only like 4 movies are exempt from that

Mewtwo vs Mew
Moltres vs Articuno vs Zapdos vs Lugia
Celebe vs Suicune
Jarachi vs Groudon(sorta)
Deoxys vs Rayquaza
Darkrai vs Palkia vs Dialga

The trailer should be posted all over the internet like the 11th movie trailer was(the one where they just showed Regigigas' arm popping out of the ground)

Since it seems like Palkia and Dialga are usually the villians and Giratina doesn't seem all that nice, I guess Arceus is the protagonist of this movie?

Melody93

<--Yay New me!
Who think Arceus will replace the 5th gen pokemon again? If it's a good guy It might since it would be werid for the good guy pokemon to battle 4 bad guy pokemons, if there a new pokemon and it has to battle Arceus and the rest like Shaymin did.

Melody93

<--Yay New me!
Who think Arceus will replace the 5th gen pokemon again? If it's a good guy It might since it would be werid the good guy pokemon to battle 4 bad guy pokemons if there a new pokemon and it has to battle Arceus and the rest like Shaymin did.

Elrade

Snarky snark snark.
Maybe they'll show the REAL Darkrai... A being of pure... EEEEEEVILLLL!

But, anyways, Arceus. Awesome.

niedude

Don't forget to grin
Trilogy?
Why am I not surprised, since I was thinking such a thing would happen the moment Dialga wasr a main char on this movie. Thank GOD for youtube, curse the thousands of fan subbers who refuse to sub anything pokemon but the dratini and porygon episodes.

Who think Arceus will replace the 5th gen pokemon again? If it's a good guy It might since it would be werid for the good guy pokemon to battle 4 bad guy pokemons, if there a new pokemon and it has to battle Arceus and the rest like Shaymin did.

Excuse me, what?

uber gon

Accept Change
The...pokémon...world...is...gonna...be...****ed...

koolhk

A fresh new start^_^
It seem's Regigigas almost got a smaller role then Kyrogre. The title wont be called Dialga VS Palkia VS Giratina because it seem's to be a bit weird however I dont know if Giratina will be in Movie 12? I think that it is safe to assume they will probably reveal the first fifth generation Pokemon in Movie 12!

thunderblade12

^^ Maybe the world will blow up killing everybody, Ash somehow survives thanks to Arceus, as the fighting continues in space Ash can do nothing but watch. The something ends the fighting and Arceus pulls a Dragonballz and revives the planet and everything on it

niedude

Don't forget to grin
^^ Maybe the world will blow up killing everybody, Ash somehow survives thanks to Arceus, as the fighting continues in space Ash can do nothing but watch. The something ends the fighting and Arceus pulls a Dragonballz and revives the planet and everything on it

Do not forget the pokemon tears that have ressurrection powers.

GOD I want myself some emo pokemon.

starterlover1

Emperor Coordinator
Arceus will have to be in the movie for sure. After all it's the god of Pokémon, it has to have an appearence. But I really don't see 4 legends fighting like that. I mean, with Darkrai there was some purpose, but will we have Giratina, Dialga and Palkia fighting among themselves and Arceus trying to stop? That seems a little repetitive.

I for one don't think that Arceus is going to be in this movie; I would go so far as to say that March isn't when they will reveal it. There has been no evidence that Nintendo is developing a new handheld to follow the DS, so the 5th generation is not going to be out anytime soon either. We also know that Arceus is the last event pokemon of the 4th generation, and they still have Cresselia and Heatran to showcase, both of which could get a movie. That said, I think that instead of throwing Arceus into the fray and possibly being forced to focus less on its' "godliness" thanks to the presence of the other three, they will save it for a later movie.

niedude

Don't forget to grin
I for one don't think that Arceus is going to be in this movie; I would go so far as to say that March isn't when they will reveal it. There has been no evidence that Nintendo is developing a new handheld to follow the DS, so the 5th generation is not going to be out anytime soon either. We also know that Arceus is the last event pokemon of the 4th generation, and they still have Cresselia and Heatran to showcase, both of which could get a movie. That said, I think that instead of throwing Arceus into the fray and possibly being forced to focus less on its' "godliness" thanks to the presence of the other three, they will save it for a later movie.

Cresselia and heatran aren't event only pokemon, so there is no need for them to be showcased in a movie before Arceus and therefore making Arceus not be the last pokemon to get.

I for one think that Cresselia will have its own movie and that heatran will pull Raiokou, meaning it will not have a movie for himself. At best, I see a saga, at worse, I see it being owned by the strongest Sinnoh Battle Frontier leader who has its facility in the volcano.

koolhk

A fresh new start^_^

I disagree, for starter's they only have a short amount of time to reveal Pokemon and as the pattern show's they should reveal Arceus next year. Also alot of console's are set to stay on the market for 10 year's. PS3 will be out for 10 years Sony said and im sure Nintendo made a suggestion that they may only keep updating the DS's feature's which could mean the Fifth Generation could be on DS. Personally I wouldn't mind as long as they update the DS so Pokemon could use it's feature's. Also there is a rumour a new Nintendo Handheld will be revealed next year, so there is many possibilites.

Also Heatren could be for one of the Battle Frontier people. That's a good idea!

Thriller

Its almost time
Dialga = Christianity
Palkia = Judaism
Giratina = Islam
Arceus = God

Arceus (aka, God) is angry to see the continuing brawl between the 3 Dragons and thus, the end times begins... lol Pokemon armagedon :p

All sarcasm aside, I now wish I picked up Rise of Darkrai when I browsed FYE the other day, I better make sure to watch this trilogy, never has the events of movies been linked like this.

starterlover1

Emperor Coordinator
Cresselia and heatran aren't event only pokemon, so there is no need for them to be showcased in a movie before Arceus and therefore making Arceus not be the last pokemon to get.

If Arceus were showcased after the two, it would still be the last obtainable pokemon.

I for one think that Cresselia will have its own movie and that heatran will pull Raiokou, meaning it will not have a movie for himself. At best, I see a saga, at worse, I see it being owned by the strongest Sinnoh Battle Frontier leader who has its facility in the volcano.

So here you say that Cresselia will have its own movie though you have already said it does not need one. There is no evidence that there will be a BF saga either, since we are only halfway through mainland Sinnoh at this point and I don't think any facilities have been confirmed to be at Stark Mountain.

I disagree, for starter's they only have a short amount of time to reveal Pokemon and as the pattern show's they should reveal Arceus next year. Also alot of console's are set to stay on the market for 10 year's. PS3 will be out for 10 years Sony said and im sure Nintendo made a suggestion that they may only keep updating the DS's feature's which could mean the Fifth Generation could be on DS. Personally I wouldn't mind as long as they update the DS so Pokemon could use it's feature's. Also there is a rumour a new Nintendo Handheld will be revealed next year, so there is many possibilites.

-They have all of two years to reveal Arceus. There is no other pokemon that follows which means it will get the last movie, unless they decide to make the last movie based on a 5th gen legend, Manaphy-style.

-Rumors are not the same as actual proof, and Nintendo making "suggestions" about the DS is nothing more than vague marketing talk to keep selling the handheld.

niedude

Don't forget to grin
starterlover1;8368769So here you say that Cresselia will have its own movie though you have already said it does not need one. There is no evidence that there will be a BF saga either said:
Stop right there, the Battle Frontier has been confirmed to be on Platinum, get your facts right then return here.

Second, who says cresselie is not on the next movie? The same as Arceus?

Heck, look at this movie!
It has:
Dialga, Giratina, Shaimyn, Regigigas

And premiers:

Giratina's new form, Shaimyn's new form, a new world.

Why can't the next movie have those legendaries?

Heck, Arceus does not even need to be in it the entire time, it can just appear ten minutes before the end and bring everything to a super climatic conclusion, then leave.

Kinda like the giratina castle in the last movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.