• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

12th Movie Title Revealed - Dialga VS Palkia VS Giratina (VS Arceus?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

Well if you think about the series, Ash currently has four badges, and there have been 2 DP movies. So if you go by '1 movie for every 2 badges' that means that there are 2 movies left, which fits into my 'Arceus Movie' then '5th Gen Legend Movie' theory

Oh my God.
You mean they are planning to plonk Dialga and Palkia in this movie aswell.
Mabye they're running out of ideas for plotlines containing other Pokémon.
*Sigh* I hope that rumour is proved false... Though, I also hope Arceus is going to be in this movie!

niedude

Don't forget to grin
Oh my God.
You mean they are planning to plonk Dialga and Palkia in this movie aswell.
Mabye they're running out of ideas for plotlines containing other Pokémon.
*Sigh* I hope that rumour is proved false... Though, I also hope Arceus is going to be in this movie!

its been confirmed a "new pokemon" will be in it, so its either a fith gen or the only 4th gen to be announced, Arceus.
And there still being secret fourth gens, I doubt a fith gen would star in it.

PokemonHero

I can see the future
its been confirmed a "new pokemon" will be in it, so its either a fith gen or the only 4th gen to be announced, Arceus.
And there still being secret fourth gens, I doubt a fith gen would star in it.

Well, remember that Deoxys--the last third gen legendary--was revealed in the seventh movie along with Munchlax--the first fourth gen Pokemon. We won't see a fifth gen legendary, but there's no way we can count out a fifth gen Pokemon.

niedude

Don't forget to grin
Well, remember that Deoxys--the last third gen legendary--was revealed in the seventh movie along with Munchlax--the first fourth gen Pokemon. We won't see a fifth gen legendary, but there's no way we can count out a fifth gen Pokemon.

They were revealed at the same time, not one after the other, its diferent.
I don't see a need to showcase a next gen in the midst of a legendary match when there is one legendary that has all rights to be in the match.

Slowking was the only next gen to be shwcased during a movie which had a legendary battle royal, and thats because he was a guide and all of the legendaries had been revealed.

WPM-Reborn

Ultimate Pokemon Fan
Oh, well if Pokebeach say it, it must be true

And yes its possible, its hard to say...the possible translations arent clear.
If you had translators and if #PM could translate, you'd clearly see the girl says something along the lines of "now watch the next movie be named Dialga vs. Palkia vs. Giratina," in reference to the first movie's title on how lame she thought it was.

But oh right, I am the one who doesn't check my sources.

Melody93

<--Yay New me!
Well if you think about the series, Ash currently has four badges, and there have been 2 DP movies. So if you go by '1 movie for every 2 badges' that means that there are 2 movies left, which fits into my 'Arceus Movie' then '5th Gen Legend Movie' theory

That makes perfect sense to me. 4 movies for the sinnoh saga of 8 badges.

niedude said:
They were revealed at the same time, not one after the other, its diferent.
I don't see a need to showcase a next gen in the midst of a legendary match when there is one legendary that has all rights to be in the match.

Slowking was the only next gen to be shwcased during a movie which had a legendary battle royal, and thats because he was a guide and all of the legendaries had been revealed

Good point about slowking. Lugia was a new gen legendary pokemon too and it was the star...

As much as I like there to not be a 5th gen, I really think some how it will play a minor role. That way it won't get it the way.

Sunain

Pokemon Master
If you had translators and if #PM could translate, you'd clearly see the girl says something along the lines of "now watch the next movie be named Dialga vs. Palkia vs. Giratina," in reference to the first movie's title on how lame she thought it was.

But oh right, I am the one who doesn't check my sources.

Stop spreading rumours that aren't true. Never did Pocketmonsters.net or #pocketmonsters ever say that the confirmed title was Dialga vs. Palkia vs. Giratina. Next time read our news posts before spreading lies otherwise next time we won't be so kind ignoring your blatant attacks against our website.

WPM-Reborn

Ultimate Pokemon Fan
Yeah, okay. Good job trying to hide it and editing your story. Looks like you forgot to edit something out when you changed your story: http://pokebeach.com/temp/pm-giratina.jpg. And I wouldn't be talking about "blatant attacks" against other websites when you have in fact attacked ours on Bulbapedia. But I guess that doesn't count. You have clearly stated what the title of the movie is, and you got it wrong when you translated it. Even if you just said it was a rumor, it's obvious what you meant. The only way you could say it was a rumor is if you read the blog post and mistranslated the poster's message.

Anyways, "Dialga vs. Palkia vs. Giratina" is not an official title in any way. It was the blog owner's opinion. This entire thread is pointless.

Last edited:

niedude

Don't forget to grin
Yeah, okay. Good job trying to hide it and editing your story. Looks like you forgot to edit something out when you changed your story: http://pokebeach.com/temp/pm-giratina.jpg. And I wouldn't be talking about "blatant attacks" against other websites when you have in fact attacked ours on Bulbapedia. But I guess that doesn't count. You have clearly stated what the title of the movie is, and you got it wrong when you translated it. Even if you just said it was a rumor, it's obvious what you meant. The only way you could say it was a rumor is if you read the blog post and mistranslated the poster's message.

Anyways, "Dialga vs. Palkia vs. Giratina" is not an official title in any way. It was the blog owner's opinion. This entire thread is pointless.

I am sorry but I am completelly lost...

How does a link with info on pokebeach means we(serebii) revealed false information?

Sunain

Pokemon Master

The article has in no way been edited since it was posted and was not mistranslated, stop spreading lies, just makes your website look REALLY bad and shows how immature you are.

buneary dude

Wow, this Dialga and Palkia movie streak have been going on for a while. I wish they would just mix all the Dialga and Palkia movies into one so they actually have a long movie. Like three hours or something.

Last edited:

Dattebayo

Banned
Okay, I didn't expected Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina will be returning for the 12th movie. Something tells that there's going to be a big battle between the three tyrants.

niedude

Don't forget to grin
Something tells that there's going to be a big battle between the three tyrants.

Nah, they are just going to have some tea and coffee and a good old afternoon chat. Ash can even wear his waitress costume again and serve them to peek at the conversation of the Gods ^^

What would make you assume that three creatureswould have a battle?
Surely not the fact that the franchise focuses on creatures duking it out!

HarleyScarow

Emerald Shinigami
DP is turning the movies into canon, connecting one movie with the next.

Seems like even the movie section is getting its own storyline, unlike Hoenn and before!

pkmnhippy

Banned
somewhere I read they already started on it and satoshi said there's a pokémon which changes with plates, so if the interview was true, that means acreus is definitely in it,
but I don't think they will be fighting because it seems dailga wasn't interested in fighting giratina unless team galactic gets the trio and uses the gems to control them to fight causing arceus to come and stop them (that will probably happen)

Last edited:

koolhk

A fresh new start^_^
They call it "Generation" for a reason.

I am 100% sure that they will save the Fifth Generation... FOR the Fifth Generation Handheld Console.

And I seriously doubt that Nintendo has any intentions of throwing away the idea of the DS so soon over an Anime. There's still plenty of room for an update to the DS or two! :)

If anything, they'll remake Gold/Silver for the Fourth Generation and have a season there after the Sinnoh BF. Then we may be at the verge of Generation V.

Ok for starter's, there will most likely be no Gold and Silver remake for DS. Game Freak will only create a game for a reason and not just for money. In FR/LG there were Pokemon you couldn't get in RSE so there was a reason. However it is currently possible to get all 493 Pokemon without hacking once Arceus is revealed. So dont expect a Gold and Silver remake this generation. Maybe the next one, also Platinum will be the last, if not last one of the last Pokemon game's for the DS before next generation. Also I said Nintendo may keep DS on the market for age's so they may consider bringing out Generation V out for DS. Also when they said new Pokemon for Movie 12 they ment Arceus however they wouldnt mention fifth generation because they want to keep it a secret. There will most likely be a fifth generation Pokemon in next year's movie but it will be another Munchlax role!

Cobalt_Latios

They call it "Generation" for a reason.

I am 100% sure that they will save the Fifth Generation... FOR the Fifth Generation Handheld Console.
Just now realized the connection here:

1st gen = Game Boy
2nd gen = Game Boy Colour/GB
3rd gen = Game Boy Advance
4th gen = DS

And I seriously doubt that Nintendo has any intentions of throwing away the idea of the DS so soon over an Anime. There's still plenty of room for an update to the DS or two! :)
Yeah, and yet the actual games serve no implication whatsoever. Remember, the games come before the show. If anything, the games would dictate most of this. Regardless of the show/movie storyline.

Slowking was the only next gen to be shwcased during a movie which had a legendary battle royal, and thats because he was a guide and all of the legendaries had been revealed.
Technically, Marill and Togepi still count... to an extent. Lugia still counts as 2nd gen, but we can ignore that in favor of other things.

Now that I think of it, movie 2 and 10-11 are the only ones that involve a "clash of the titans" concept. Is it just me, or do I sense a very awkward pattern about to form? Meh, probably just me.

Just a bit of thought here, does anyone think that the plates for Arceus will at all be used in this movie?

~C_L~

Status
Not open for further replies.