• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

12th Movie Title Revealed - Dialga VS Palkia VS Giratina (VS Arceus?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

koolhk

A fresh new start^_^
Just now realized the connection here:

1st gen = Game Boy
2nd gen = Game Boy Colour/GB
3rd gen = Game Boy Advance
4th gen = DS

Yeah, and yet the actual games serve no implication whatsoever. Remember, the games come before the show. If anything, the games would dictate most of this. Regardless of the show/movie storyline.

Technically, Marill and Togepi still count... to an extent. Lugia still counts as 2nd gen, but we can ignore that in favor of other things.

Now that I think of it, movie 2 and 10-11 are the only ones that involve a "clash of the titans" concept. Is it just me, or do I sense a very awkward pattern about to form? Meh, probably just me.

Just a bit of thought here, does anyone think that the plates for Arceus will at all be used in this movie?

~C_L~

Oh yeah, the plate's will probably be used in his movie. I believe they will have a big role. They were also in the Unknown episode as well!

jedi master
Here is what i think might happen ( its long so be prepared) so the reverse world might possibly become even more polluted from dialga and palkia fighting so realizing it didn' get it's point across giratina will emerge from the reverse world one more time to set things straight. Meanwhile Ash and co. are walking in the vicinity of snowpoint city because of ash just recieving his 7th badge and visiting the lake acuity where Uxie has recently in an episode previously aired before the money shown itself to one of the main characters from the series most likely brock or paul, the sighting of the three pokemon will be a key part for the plot of the movie. Well anyway back to Ash and co. they will hear of a weird disturbance on top of mount cornet from a person they met after getting lost in a snow storm or something. So of course ash and co go to check it out when they reach the top they will discover Cyrus with some kind of machine or the red chain that he using to lure palkia and dialga to the site and use them for his own power (just like the games) it works but unfortunately Giratina shows up destroys the device and dialga and palkia go on rapage and the three dragons start to fight. Since three of the greatest powers are fighting the world is in trouble when this happens the friend character shows up and reveals his or her self to be the guardian of the earth or something and uses the one thing to stop the pokemon before the earth is destroyed... the azure flute. So after the flute is played Arceus will show up after awaking from its slumber and not only attacks the dragon trio but also attack ash and co. due to it being enraged. After the attack ash and co. are dead but not for long because the lake trio show up recognizing the ash, dawn, and the one that saw uxie who is temporally traveling with ash some how revive them. Arceus then decides that it has to end things right away and decides to use its judgement attack fearing the destruction of earth the lake trio try to stop Arcues but to no avail. Seeing this Palkia powers up a spacial rend and Dialga prepares for a roar of time. These attacks colliding could destroy not only the earth the entire universe. Giratina realizing that everything that happens in the real world reflects on his world but not vice-versa decides to sacrifice its self to prevent the universe from being destroyed opens a portal to the reverse world and takes arceus, dialga, and palkia with it but just as the portal is about to close arceus launches its judgement attack while dialga and palkia launch there attacks were create a massive explosion but thanks to the portal being just barely open the universe is spared the only thing that happened was a ripple from the attack that got through the portal slowly started the pokemon world to change its axis which would create a global climate change (which is a plot element from the upcoming platinum version). As ash and co wake up they have some sort of amnesia and the memory of the last three films have been wiped out of their minds the protector that awakened Arceus is gone and all that is left is the azure flute which ash decides to take and see if professor oak knows what it is. With the last thing the group remembers being ash winning his 7th badge they decide to continue there journey and head for sunyshore city...once they figure out where they are. Just as the ending music starts to play and ash and co. are walking into the sunlight and the screen turns to white( which is the destroyed reverse world) and shows a unrecognizable shadowy figure moving at fast speed. sceen fades to black, credits start to role, and the next movie trailer is shown.

Last edited:

unown?

ghost freak
it may be an all out war between the 4.

Pino

Inactive due school
wow that will a very special movie :p
Pino

quil-hunter

Ultimate Ranger
Dialga VS Palkia VS Giratina (VS Arceus)? Oh c'mon, a two year old could make that up easily. What I'm saying is I don't believe this is the title, just a lame attempt to fool everyone into believing that this is the real title.

I really doubt this, plus I hate the title but shush that isn't my reason, and therefore I will not believe this until it is confirmed on Saturday.

Here's to a movie with Arceus and his Trio.
Peace out, MetaWolf.
Agree Metawolf. Why does the movie always has to be a legendary pokemon battle. If the writer want to end the rivalry between dialga and plakia and giratina i think it's better that Arceus calm them down not battle them. Plus Arceus create them right?
;483;;484;;487;;493;​

niedude

Don't forget to grin
Here is what i think might happen ( its long so be prepared) so the reverse world might possibly become even more polluted from dialga and palkia fighting so realizing it didn' get it's point across giratina will emerge from the reverse world one more time to set things straight. Meanwhile Ash and co. are walking in the vicinity of snowpoint city because of ash just recieving his 7th badge and visiting the lake acuity where Uxie has recently in an episode previously aired before the money shown itself to one of the main characters from the series most likely brock or paul, the sighting of the three pokemon will be a key part for the plot of the movie. Well anyway back to Ash and co. they will hear of a weird disturbance on top of mount cornet from a person they met after getting lost in a snow storm or something. So of course ash and co go to check it out when they reach the top they will discover Cyrus with some kind of machine or the red chain that he using to lure palkia and dialga to the site and use them for his own power (just like the games) it works but unfortunately Giratina shows up destroys the device and dialga and palkia go on rapage and the three dragons start to fight. Since three of the greatest powers are fighting the world is in trouble when this happens the friend character shows up and reveals his or her self to be the guardian of the earth or something and uses the one thing to stop the pokemon before the earth is destroyed... the azure flute. So after the flute is played Arceus will show up after awaking from its slumber and not only attacks the dragon trio but also attack ash and co. due to it being enraged. After the attack ash and co. are dead but not for long because the lake trio show up recognizing the ash, dawn, and the one that saw uxie who is temporally traveling with ash some how revive them. Arceus then decides that it has to end things right away and decides to use its judgement attack fearing the destruction of earth the lake trio try to stop Arcues but to no avail. Seeing this Palkia powers up a spacial rend and Dialga prepares for a roar of time. These attacks colliding could destroy not only the earth the entire universe. Giratina realizing that everything that happens in the real world reflects on his world but not vice-versa decides to sacrifice its self to prevent the universe from being destroyed opens a portal to the reverse world and takes arceus, dialga, and palkia with it but just as the portal is about to close arceus launches its judgement attack while dialga and palkia launch there attacks were create a massive explosion but thanks to the portal being just barely open the universe is spared the only thing that happened was a ripple from the attack that got through the portal slowly started the pokemon world to change its axis which would create a global climate change (which is a plot element from the upcoming platinum version). As ash and co wake up they have some sort of amnesia and the memory of the last three films have been wiped out of their minds the protector that awakened Arceus is gone and all that is left is the azure flute which ash decides to take and see if professor oak knows what it is. With the last thing the group remembers being ash winning his 7th badge they decide to continue there journey and head for sunyshore city...once they figure out where they are. Just as the ending music starts to play and ash and co. are walking into the sunlight and the screen turns to white( which is the destroyed reverse world) and shows a unrecognizable shadowy figure moving at fast speed. sceen fades to black, credits start to role, and the next movie trailer is shown.

Sorry I just need to say I am not wasting 15 minutes of my life to read that.

Agree Metawolf. Why does the movie always has to be a legendary pokemon battle. If the writer want to end the rivalry between dialga and plakia and giratina i think it's better that Arceus calm them down not battle them. Plus Arceus create them right?
;483;;484;;487;;493;​

First of all, so far only 3 moves had "clash of titans", the first, the second and the tenth.
Secondly, I would not imagine how a pokemon could calm three legendaries of time, space and dimension (or whatever, since giratina is not death -.-) without beating the crap out of them and stll making it interesting to the overactive 10 year olds that it is aimed at outside of japan.

Wadeledge

Till all are One
I think in order to truly get a concept of what will happen in this movie we will have to wait for someone to get Platinum and then hack it to trigger the Arceus Event, which could potentially be different in that game.

Wadeledge

Till all are One
I think in order to truly get a concept of what will happen in this movie we will have to wait for someone to get Platinum and then hack it to trigger the Arceus Event, which could potentially be different in that game.

DarkLegend

The Grand Draconian
HOLY ****!!!
This is going to be the "DARK KNIGHT" of Pokemon movies

ahahahahahahahahaha!

Looks like they are going "Final Crisis" on us

ahahahahahahahaha!

Is this one gonna start with, "Before time began! There was lameness...."

ahahahahahaha!

Ok, I'll stop
But I'm not liking the current chain of events

Darkrai-LordofNightmares

ok heres a summary of the 12th movie.

dialga, palkia, and giratina are fighting and arceus pops into the battle and summons its thousand arms and smacks the three upside the head and grab them by the ears and drags them to their rooms as punishment.

that would be funny to see though

aipom1234

Master Coordinator
Its called a Trilogy...its to tie it all together

Notice the 11th movie is a sequel to the 10th as Giratina is angry at Dialga since its fight with Palkia caused pollution to surround the Reverse Word

Yes and I understand that fully, but it's a shame that the other ledgendaries won't get much time in the movies. Hopefully Cresselia pulls a Regigigias appearence in this movie, then I wouldn't mind that much.

Oh God, time flies just so fast. And also, that would seem unfair for Dialga who will get 3 movies. Heatran and Cress will probably no more screentime left and just be placed in some episode though hahaha, just speculating...

Maybe Dialga will only get 2 movies and not appear in this one, afterall we thought that Palkia would be in movie 11, so maybe Palkia will be in 12 and not Dialga.

Last edited:

unown?

ghost freak
i'm sure most people will be bummed out by the development following the 10th movie advertising but lets remember that the 10th movie did not follow suit. it was different in the sense that it had more development of darkrai's nature as a good pokemon who was misunderstood. this culd have the origin story as its basis so a grand fight will only take a back seat. :) that is my speculation. seriously, it is not that bad.

Allynpop

Tyrant Master
Well now i think it is safe to assume this movie is sorta continued from the 11th movie. Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina begin to fight. In doing so, they destroy Hall of Origin, thus enraging Arceus. It is also safe to say that Heatran is in this movie. And that Heart Gold and Soul Silver are the next versions to come out.

pokefan16

Well now i think it is safe to assume this movie is sorta continued from the 11th movie. Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina begin to fight. In doing so, they destroy Hall of Origin, thus enraging Arceus. It is also safe to say that Heatran is in this movie. And that Heart Gold and Soul Silver are the next versions to come out.

umm, there is already a pinned discussion thread for the movie so why revive this..

EDIT:

here it is... http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=383989

Status
Not open for further replies.