• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#131 Lapras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ariel89

Sand Team Master
Hi,

Can breed Modest Lapras, strong IV's, so happy to trade for any of the following:

Female or UT:

Togetic/Togekiss (Modest)
Feebas/Milotic (Calm)
Torchic/Combusken/Blaziken (Adamant)
Trapinch/Vibrava/Flygon (Adamant)
Chansey/Blissey (Gentle)
Snorunt/Froslass (Modest)

Happy to hear other offers as well, so inbox me for more details.

Thanks

Ariel

RoySceptile

Bakaner
Looking for DWF Lapras.
Can offer the following DWFs;

-Gible
-Carvanha
-Zangoose
-Gligar
-Dratini

Need a Female Lapras with Hydration. Don't care if it's shiny, don't care about EVs, IVs, or nature. I would prefer it to not be a hack or clone. I like to create my own... creations (for lack of a better term). I'm not a competitive player, just a guy who likes battling with his friends and I need it for rain team

DuhAsianGuy

First Day On the Job
Looking for a shiny Lapras. PM me if you have one. I have A shiny gyrados from another country. I have a flygon, typhlosion (level 66), Electivire (level 61), Tyranitar (level 55) and more. No hacked or clones ones please.

hockeyman617

Have many level one lapras' s with water absorb

I have DWF Lapras's PM me if you're interested.

Last edited:

Soberheartless

Looking for any Lapras! :) I can offer any starter Pokémon, Pokérus, and others. PM me if you're interested.

Zebrob

Electric Enthusiast
I'm looking for a baby Lapras! I just started a new file, and don't really have anything good to trade at the moment... if you've got an egg laying around, please message me!

Thanks for all the offers! Big thanks to Hells Envoy for helping me out!

Last edited:

DarkSouls

I know it's an in game capture but with such a low capture rate id rather just trade one.
I'm looking for a Lapras Lv.1 with a modest nature.
I have quite alot of pokemon. and can get most in any nature. (breedables)
Please dont make absurd requests when offering.
Thank you.
PM me if you have one

ebevan91

I need a Lapras for the dex entry. They're a pain to find....

BCM_00

I have a DW female ;131; and am willing to breed it if someone would like it. I am looking for any DW females I don't already have. PM me if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.