• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#132 Ditto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorch5688

Virizion Collector
I'm looking for Modest, Sassy and Lonely Dittos. What I have to offer is in my sig. PM me and we can work something out. :)

CurrY

Have a Sassy,Bashful and Relaxed Ditto PM me with offers.

Looking for a Tirtouga and Reshiram in particular.

UStrainer40137

<---MINE!!!!
Offering a Rash nature UT shiny Ditto (English from HGSS safari zone)
I'm trying to get a shiny Zorua or shiny Tepig, but I'll consider other shinies that I don't already have.
I'm still offering the Lv71 shiny Volcarona (JPN) I have if anybody is interested in that.

2-d 60

jolly ditto

Looking for a jolly ditto. Offering any starters from black/white/platinum or other natured dittos.

Ziggy_Marley_93

Nothing to see here
I have multiple Japanese Ditto, I'm looking for a Dream World Espeon or any 5th gen shiny.

Ausgirl

Looking for Japanese dittos -excluding hardy, docile, serious, bashful, and quirky dittos. Here's a list of what I can offer:

Pokerus
All Unova starters
Bulbasaur
Charmander
Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Totodile
Torchic
Mudkip
All white exclusives
Gothita
Munna with the ability synchronize
Archen Dragon Pulse/ Earth Power
Charmander Dragon Dance/ Dragon Pulse
Cranidos Hammer Arm
Deino Dark Pulse
Eevee Curse
Karrablast Counter/ Megahorn
Scraggy Dragon Dance/ Drain Punch/ Ice Punch/ Zen Headbutt
Snivy Iron Tail/ Mean Look/ Mirror Coat
Solosis Night Shade
Pawniard Sucker Punch
Zorua Dark Pulse/ Extrasensory

I'm looking for a Non-american ditto. I don't really have that much to offer but if you trade me the ditto I can breed it with my emboar or zoroark and give you a UT lvl 1 zorua or tepig (or both)

gmphiife

new breeder
looking for a jolly ditto. i have modest and timid litwick, adamant darumaka, adamant or jolly axew, timid deino (some with dark pulse), timid zorua, and modest solosis.

cyndagirl

observers are here
well, I'm looking for a good japanese ditto, I don't care on the nature, nor if the it has a perfect IV or not.
for either gen 4 or 5.
send a PM if interested please.
I can catch ya stuff more readily in platinum then white though. otherwise I don't have in the way of trading, though I'll try^^

Last edited:

Scizor87

Wokka Flokka Dueler
LF foreign ditto with Adament nature, Dont have much but will work something out

Ciano10

Trainer
Anyone have a sassy ditto? I've got modest and bold UT Solosis for trade and a few others, PM me

darkcharizard58

I need a non american ditto. I have some starter pokemon and a level 100 blaziken that i could trade for

Mattp012

Totodile Trainer
Looking for a Japanese Ditto. I have Black exclusives, PM with offers.

uprockingdude

Veteran Breeder
lookingg for a ditto any ditto

willing to trade

take down or poison tail nidoran male and female
fire fang houndours
thrash or yawn tepigs
bug bite trapinch
zoroa
snivy

Grand~Kingdra

Flawless Collector
I have a flawless modest ditto I would trade for an adamant/jolly/timid flawless one

Baylife530

Unova Champion
Willing to go on a ditto spree have 3 at bout lvl 60 willing to trade for any shiny or starter from any gen. (except 5th)

Reeper8000

Professional Breeder
Never mind. I forgot you can't breed dittos.

Looking for a foreign ditto. PM me with what you would like in return.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.