• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#132 Ditto

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrsongbird

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a foreign Ditto as well. I really don't have a lot of special Pokémon right now, but if you are interested I would be willing to trade my Reshiram, my Victini, and I have lots of Deino and Feebas to offer. I think that's about it. Anyway, thanks all!

EDIT. I really don't care much for Rare Candies so I can give those away and I have an extra Master Ball, as well as Evolutionary Stones.

Last edited:
looking for japanese ditto (preferably jolly) i will offer power items

Looking for a Ditto (dont care where its from, lv etc). Pm me with offers, I have a lot of Pansears and Panpours so can definately trade one for one of them :)

Alistair150

Back from the Dead
Looking for a Japanese Ditto, can offer any legendaries i my trade shop + more

Requi3m

Looking for a Ditto not from the US. I have plenty to offer, pm me please.

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
I need a un-US ditto

~AussieWonder~

I need a ditto please! Just one ditto. Surely there is somebody kind enough to help me out! I don't have much to offer as I'm still playing in-game, but I can breed Tirtouga. PM me if you can help :)

Metabyte

IV Breeder
Im trying to get a good ditto to attempt using the Masuda Method with, figured it would only be fair to give a good ditto in return, or if another pokemon is wanted, just let me know and I can see what I can do.

My offer:
Ditto (U.S. version of game)
Nature: docile
lvl: 64
0 EV's
IV's:
HP:19
Attack:26
Defense:26
Sp Attack:31
Sp Defense: 30
Speed: 28

I am looking for a foreign ditto with a similar average of IV's (IV checker classifies as outstanding) with at least one max IV, any nature is fine. Since everyone else seems to be going by this trend, PM me if interested.

EDIT- Traded already

Last edited:

scheezy

looking for a ditto that is not english, japanese or chinese. i'll offer rarer pokemon for it.please PM me! =]

Wolf Burger

Burger Boy

Looking for a foreign (non-usa) ditto. Let me know what you want if you have one and I can very likely get what you want. I can get you an american ditto if you want to use the MM as well.

Last edited:
If anyone has a Ditto with 4 perfect IVs (will accept 3 if they are not Sp. Atk or Speed), I will breed legit (4th Gen) shinies. PM/VM me with offers. I will also accept other male pokemon in the humanshape egg group. I may (with good enough offer) also SR for shiny legendaries upon request. Will breed multiple shinies.

Last edited:

Klinny

Skitty Chaser
I have two Japanese Dittos. Their natures are Serious and Bold

I'm looking for Power Items, (other than Power Lens and Power Bracer). Please PM me if you are interested in trading. Thanks!

Last edited:

Mattp012

Totodile Trainer
I'm looking for a Ditto with 31 IV's in Atk or Spd. Please PM me with offers.

ZeroKyurem

Final Smash User
I'm looking for a ditto. Any kind of ditto. I can offer an Unfezant or, unless I don't have any, I can give you either a Zorua or a Sawk (if you have Pokemon White Version)

Abs

Aspiring Breeder
I'm looking for a ditto. Any kind of ditto. I can offer an Unfezant or, unless I don't have any, I can give you either a Zorua or a Sawk (if you have Pokemon White Version)

I've a Quiet Ditto, if that's any help to you? I wouldn't mind a Sawk.

Status
Not open for further replies.