• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#132 Ditto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riddle :)

Hmm it works...:O
Looking for an all 30 ditto (At least on attack, defense, sp attack, sp defense and speed )

Willing to trade several DW females.

umbreon95

Yeah I'm looking for a ditto that is foreign to the united states. Nothing really special to offer, unova pokemon (except legends/zorua) a dw ponyta and mareep... Yeah that's it... If you are willing to help me, pm me

Vandslaux

Desperately searching for a foreign to US flawless Ditto. I can offer shiny HP Ice Thundurus, shiny flawless Latios (it's Mat's though, so you decide if you want it), a shiny non-DW Smeargle, a shiny Male Jellicent, and a shiny Flash Fire Litwick. I can also offer the following DWs, most female:

Houndour
Bidoof
Poochyena
Hoppip
Kanghaskhan
Banette x2
Smoochum
Drowzee
Zubat
Gligar
Misdreavus (Inferno)
Igglybuff
Lickitung

PM me if interested.

Akerbmusky2

Have nearly flawless ditto (31 in everything but special attack which is 26)

Looking for events or good dw pokes

pm me or vm me with offers

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
Looking for a jap ditto. I would prefer a flawless one, but it is not required. PM me if you can get me one.

sabatadarkness

Misplaced Black...
Ditto for trade. Looking for Eevee in return. Doesn't have to be DW, or even good for that matter.

Canuka

is really confused.
Looking for a Japanese Ditto.

Can trade Starter Pokemon (excluding Bulbasaur, Totodile, and Piplup ATM), Eevees, Feebas (no Prism Scale), Rufflets, Archens, or Zoruas.

Dzum101

Looking for Japanese Ditto. I can offer many items, Pokérus, DW Pokémon, phione, zorua/zoroark and literally every Pokémon in the national dex that is not legendary.

LordHollis

Looking for a japanese shiny ditto

Have eved shinies, flawless shinies, regular shines, shiny legends, lots to off pm for lists
=D

Kalslaffin

Herping the Durp
Looking for any dittos with 3+ 31 IVs and any nature except the neutral ones. Can offer anything in my signature

Last edited:

Murra Myrrh

First 5th Gen Shiny!
Looking for Flawless Ditto. Don't care for nature or if it's Shiny, I just need it to be legit and flawless. Please PM me if you have one of these. I have lots of DW females and other good IV pokes to trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.