• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#132 Ditto

Status
Not open for further replies.

mart00

looking for DITTO'S, 31 iv in speed. OR 31 iv in atk/s.atk, OR 31 iv in def/s.def. also 31 iv in hp.

mart00

i have jap ditto 4 a flawless ditto.

Salmelu

any generous person with any ditto? needed for breeding, PM please
unfortunately, nothing much to offer
Thanks in advance, Salmelu

EDIT: already got one

Last edited:

Yusaburu

looking for foreign ditto

Zoij

Pokef***er
I'm looking for a flawless ditto if anyone is willing to trade :)

turbo234

Looking for foreign jolly and timid dittos.
Can trade:
leech seed chikorita
adamant lvl 73 krookodile(ev in spd+atk)
modest lvl 68 gardevoir(ev spd+sp. atk)
adamant extremespeed dratini
a pokemon with pokerus
articuno/zapdos/moltres
any starter
adamant Ice punch gallade(lvl 100, ev spd+ atk)

monkeyman192

simply bored
hey, I'd really love a foreign/japanese ditto...
I have a fair few starters and other bits and pieces... please pm.

Zanny

Cosplayer
I'm looking for a non-english Ditto if anyone has one to trade. I can trade anything in my sig plus stones and Pokerus.

alomagicat

I have a level 53 Ditto Nature lonely ability Limber PM me an offer.

Shuckster

Shuckle All The Way!
From Black/White 2, dose anyone have a Hidden Ability Ditto with Max IV's in everything?

Nature dosent matter, but All IV's must be max, message me if you got one to trade.

FusionKT

*cough*
looking for a foreign ditto... PM me what you would like and ill see if i can give you it

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Looki.g for a Japanese ditto on a different note I am also looking for shinies to trade for like legendaries in my Sig. And also a lot of keldeo from the Movie12 event from last week I need a bunch of them I have 1 naive nature I am looking for a modest, timid, rash, mild, quiet, adamant, jolly, brave, relaxed, lonely, naughty, sassy, impish, careful, calmand bold natures I am also looking for any speed and or sp.atk boosting nature's of shiny kyurem except for jolly

Nerfer

Does anyone have a foreign ditto for trade? I couldn't care about anything else except for the fact that it's foreign.

I have pokerus, and can trade/breed a ton of different pokemon if you wish.

Leeham38

Of The Shattered Sun
Hey there
I have 2 Japanese Dittos available for trade,
also I have a Shiny Ditto up for trade.
Taking offers. just PM me :)

Summer of the Vulpix

Go with the Flow
Looking for a non english ditto. pm me.

thatjeremykid

.Memento.Mori.
Apparently Imposter Ditto is available from the Hidden Hollows in BW2, so i in-turn am looking for one. got a lot to offer, so just pm/vm me

alomagicat

I have two extra Japenese Dittos PM me with offer.

Cloudchild75

Magus lover
I have two non shiny English dittos. Nothing special about them, caught them on my Heartgold and transferred to Black.

Status
Not open for further replies.