• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

#132 Ditto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nghsk

Rapscalion
Hello! I am looking for an Imposter Ditto!

I'd love to find a way to negotiate a trade with anyone. PM me if you have any and let me know what you'd be willing to trade for!

Thanks!

Hi. Looking for a Non-English Ditto for Masuda method.

vapor_trails

Aqua Mentor
Looking for just a regular ditto, would be much appreciated

p0kekn1ght

Edited coz i got my ditto

Last edited:

cyberduelistzane

i got a keldeo :3
i have a japanese ditto
pm me with offers

Neji-and-Pidgeot

im offering a japanese adamant ditto. pm me offers.
Trade complete.

Last edited:

pacack825

A meowing duck.
Looking for a DW ability ditto. PM me for details, please :)

MRxSATAN

demon trainer
looking for a japanese ditto with flawless attack iv's pm me offers if you got one

Floette

Fennekin
Looking for a Jolly Japanese Ditto, PM me

a cat

I have an oridinary Ditto. Just looking for something equal or so in return. Maybe a starter?

3M0B01

Hey! I would like to get a foreign Ditto for pokemon black... I need it for the Masuda Technique. Any offers would be greatly appreciated! I can offer some but not alot.We can work whatever out!

Xbradx

Looking for a modest ditto. PM me we can work out a deal

Deza

Just caught 3 Dittos (German, in case people need foreign ones). PM me if you wanna trade =) Can't trade before tomorrow, though!

Thadenvy

Sceptile Hoarder
I am looking for a Flawless ditto. Must have 31 IV's in every stat, just to clarify the meaning of flawless. I have a multitude of event pokemon, shinies, and DW pokemon that I can offer. Private Message me to trade.

dajazzguru

Hello, I am looking for a non-english ditto. I don't care about shiny/EV/nature. I don't have anything great to trade, but please pm me if you can help me out. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.